Chapter 14

Your POV:

I woke up to the annoying sound of my phone. My head pounding with all the crying I have been doing all week. Then I just realize I had a dream... It was so perfect, Justin coming to me saying he likes me back. Of course something like this will only happen in my dreams. My phone kept ringing. I rolled to the other side of my bed to grab it, an unknown number. "Hello?" I answered. No reply. "Helloo?" I said again. "Erm, hey please don't hang up please. I just want to talk to you" the voice that only belonged to Justin. He spoke really fast. I couldn't reply. "I just want to talk to you... Can I come over in like 10 minutes" he said, this time softer and slower. "Yeah" I whispered as my voice cracked. "Okay, see you later" he said and waited for me to hang up which quickly did. Oh shit what am I going to do when he gets here? I should probably get cleaned up I look like a truck ran over me. I washed my face to wash away the tiredness. I put some concealer over the redness and the bags under my eyes, I put my hair up in a pony tail and wore something nice but comfortable instead of my pjs. As Justin said, he was here in 10 minutes, when he knocked I thought my heart came out of my chest. I went towards the door and took a deep breath. I opened the door to reveal his dreamy hazel eyes staring into my soul as usual. Without saying anything I opened the door wide enough for Justin to come in. He walked in without taking his eyes off me, I could see the pain in his eyes. He went into the living room and I followed. "Sit down" I whispered. He did as I said and patted the coach indicating for me to sit down too. He started playing with his fingers, I could tell he was thinking. He was about to say something and I interrupted "Do you want anything to drink?" I said as my voice cracked. "Can I have a water please" he said looking straight into my eyes. I got up and went to the kitchen. I let out all the air I was holding in. I got a cup and filled it with water and got myself some too. I went back to the living room and my hands were shaking like crazy. Justin stood up and got the glasses of water out of my hand and placed it on the coffee table. He took a hold of my trembling hands and squeezed them tight. I let out a sigh of comfort at the touch of him. My heart started beating faster and faster as Justin came closer to me, his lips only centimeters away from mine. I was trying my best not to crash my lips on his. He slowly moved towards my ear. "I'm sorry for reading your diary but it made me realize that I have feelings for you too" he whispered in a raspy voice which killed me. I couldn't say anything, I was in shock. He looked in my eyes for what felt like hours but it was about 2 minutes. "Do I have a chance?" He asked with hope in his hazel eyes. I couldn't say anything so I just nodded and a big grin grew on both of our faces. Then I remembered that Justin was going out with Selena. "What abou-" I started but got cut off by Justin "She broke up with me three days after I read your diary because she couldn't trust me having a girl best friend." He said holding my hands and looking down at his feet. We were standing looking at each other and taking each other in and all of sudden I heard keys rattling. The door opened and Jason walked in. He saw Justin, I could see the shock and angry in his eyes. "It's okay" I whispered at him. He nodded and walked upstairs. Justin turned to me, "I want to take you somewhere tomorrow" he said while rubbing my cheek with his thumb. I nodded. "Okay, I'll pick you up tomorrow around 5" he said and kissed my cheek and went towards the door. He turned around, looked at me and smiled then walked out. Wait what the hell just happened? Am I dreaming again? I probably am. I can't wait until tomorrow.

-

-

-

-

-

Hey guys!

What do you guys think ? Comment what you think💖 Your opinions are very important to me. Don't forget to vote 💕 I'll update the next chapter probably this week😘