Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

Your POV: I rolled my eyes and looked up at him. "Your lucky that you're my best friend because I would have left by now" I said taking his arms off of me. "I know I'm lucky" he replied squeezing my cheeks. "Ow, Justin I'm not a kid, you need to stop squeezing my cheeks like that" I frowned and sat on his bed. "Sorry, but your cheeks are so squeezable" he giggled and sat next to me. "So, it still hurts. Anyways can I borrow something to wear?" He walked towards his closet and gave me an over sized T-shirt. "Pants?" I questioned. "Don't have any that will fit you, you kinda took all the ones that do fit you." He said coming back to the bed. "It's ok, I like sleeping without pants anyways." I smiled and slid under the sheet. "That's fine by me"he smirked. I hate the fact that I'm this close to him and still don't have the chance to become his girlfriend. I lay facing my back to Justin. After about 5 minutes later, I felt someone drop the arm over me. I gasped because I wasn't expecting it. "Justin?" "Hmm" "Why is your arm over me?" I questioned so he doesn't think I like it. "Because I always do it when your sleeping but now I can't wait until you sleep because I'm too tired to wait and I like to hug someone when I'm asleep" he said pulling me in closer. "Oh ok". Couple of seconds later my eyelids felt heavy and I fell asleep. I liked falling asleep in his arms.

*morning*

"(Y/N)" I heard a raspy voice. "Hmm?" I replied, my eyes still shut. "Get up it's 12" I realized it was Justin who was talking. "I don't care, let me sleep" I shuffled a bit and put the sheet over my head. "Yeah, but I want to go out and spend time with my best friend" he said while pulling the covers back of me and threw it on the floor. "Justin you know how much I hate it when someone pulls the covers off of me, do you want to die" I frowned and dig my head into the fluffy big pillow. "Just get up already and cover up your ass" he chuckled, then realization hit me. I quickly got up and pulled the T-shirt down so I was covering myself.