Chapter 7

Your POV:

Before we went on our LA tour, we went into the kitchen where Justin started going through the cupboards to get some ingredients. "What are you making Bieber?" I asked while sitting on the counter. "Omelettes, do you like them?" he asked while taking out a pan. "Yeah, they're nice. Do you need help?" I replied. "No it's fine babe" he looked at me and smiled. I swear my heart nearly fell out of my chest and I felt my cheeks turned red causing him to chuckled. "What's so funny Bieber?" "Well, every time I call you 'babe' you turn red and you look so cute when you're embarrassed" he giggled lightly but I got off the counter and punched my in the air. "Oww, what the hell was that for" he twitched in pain. "I don't know ask yourself" I said sarcastically. He just rolled his eyes and continued making the Omelettes. "I'm sorry" I mumbled. He turned to me, walked towards me and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm sorry too" he whispered into my ear. I just want this moment to last for ever, me in his arms and nothing else but in reality he has a girlfriend and I'm only his best friend. I pulled away and looked him in his eyes then I smelt something burn. Omelettes. "Justin I think your Omelettes are burning" "Oh shit" he mumbled and took the pan off the cooker. "I guess we aren't eating Omelettes" he giggled. "Sorry" Justin said pouting. "It's okay, we'll eat something outside". We went out towards Justin's white Lamborghini and drove off. "I think I'm going to get something at Starbucks, what about you" I said breaking the silence. "I'll have one too" "Okay, turn right here and there should be a Starbucks at the end of the street" I said pointing. "Alright okay" he said, after a few seconds Justin parked in front of Starbucks. "Okay, I'll go and get the coffees and muffins" I said unbuckling. "Okay, you know what I want to have right?" "Yeah". I got out of the car and was about to go in bit then I realized I forgot my wallet. I walked back to the car and opened the passenger seats door. "What happened?" Justin asked in confusion. "Oh, nothing I forgot my wallet" I said while digging into my bag to find it.

Justin's POV: (Y/N) was going through her bag to get her wallet then suddenly she dropped something but didn't bother to pick it up and as I was about to say something she banged to shut the door. I leaned over to pick up what she dropped. It was a book or shall I say a dairy. A page was open and my eyes fell on the word 'Justin'. I couldn't help it, I had to read it. Wouldn't you read it as well if it had your name in it? I seem like a bad friend but what done is done. I read it.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

I'm so sorry. Those chapters are so short. I promis the next chapters will be longer.

Sorry for any errors.