Chapter 9

Justin's POV:

It's been a week since I last spoken or seen (Y/N) She won't answer my phone calls or my messages. And also, two days after that Selena called me and broke up with me because she thought I was cheating on her. Selena also didn't like the fact that I had a best friend that's a girl and now she thinks I cheated on her with (Y/N) I guess she saw the paparazzi photos. "Hey it's (Y/N), sorry I can't pick up but leave a message artery the beep." I throw my phone in anger. Racing around my room I tried calming myself down. I can't take it any longer I need to speak to her. I put up my phone from where it landed, got my car keys, speeded down the stairs and ran through the door. I slipped into the drivers seat and drove off. I pasted the speed limit but I really didn't care, all I can focus on right now is sorting things with (Y/N), I can't loose her or her love. Through out a week I was thinking about things I read in her dairy. Then I realized I was feeling the same towards her, maybe not as much but I do. The way she got embarrassed when I called her babe, the way she looks into my eyes. I was just too blind to see her real feelings. It takes about 15 minutes to get to (Y/N)'s but for me it only takes 10. I finally pulled at her driveway. I got out the car and walked to the door. I stood there and took a deep breath. Should I knock or give her more time? I just stood there like a complete idiot. I finally knocked on the door. After a couple for seconds there was a tall figure standing in front of me, (Y/N)'s brother, Jason. "Erm, h-hi I came here to talk to (Y/N) if she's available" I asked quite nervous. "Yeah she's upstairs in her room" he smiles warmly. "Thanks it won't be too long" I said walking past him and up the stairs. (Y/N)'s door was shut so I knocked. No answer. I knocked once more. "What the hell do you want Jas-Justin?" She screamed as she opened the door and was shock when she saw me instead of Jason.
"Justin" she whispered so low that it was kinda of impossible to hear. "I came here to talk" I said walking in. She just stared into my eyes like she was drilling holes into them. She finally cleared her throat and talked. "Sit down" she whispered as she pointed towards her armchair. I did as I was told and then there was another staring section. I decided to break the awkward silence between us. "How are you"? I knew how she was, I could tell by just looking at her, her eyes blood shot from all that crying and it looks like she's not been eating either. "Ehm, I'm okay" she answered a little but louder than before. " What about you"? She quistioned. "Your not okay and I'm not okay either" I said standing up and walking towards her. "(Y/N), look at me" I whispered slightly holding her chin and lifting her head up. "Don't cry, let's talk and sort this out, but please don't cry" I said wiping her tears away. She sniffed and whispered in a raspy voice "Ok" and she smiled slightly.

Your POV:

"Look (Y/N), I'm really sorry for reading your dairy, if I knew this is what we were going to end up like I wouldn't have read it a lot" Justin explained himself. "Justin, I don't care if you read it, the thing is wasn't ready for you to find out, I thought about telling you before but i was afraid that I'll lose my best friend and I don't want that" , "but (Y/N) you're the one who's running away from me, not answering my texts and calls. I just wanted to talk to you." Justin said in a calm tone. "But Justin, how would you feel if you had a crush in your best friend and they found out? It's hard and it's even harder when you know they don't like you back" I said in a harsh tone. "How do you know that?" He exclaimed getting a bit loud. "What?" I questioned in confusion. "What does th-" I was cut off by Justin as he smacked his lips on mine. I felt butterflies in my stomach, no actually the whole zoo was in my stomach right now. OMG. Our lips started moving in sync, our bodies were so close that I could feel his 'jerry'. After a couple of minutes we pulled away. Justin lays his forehead against mine. "You talk too much" he whispered breathless which only made smile. "Well, I guess I have to talk more" I giggled. Then it hit me, isn't Justin going out with that Selena girl? My smile fades away and it seemed like Justin noticed it. "What happened?" He asked. "Ehm, ar-arren't you going out with Selena?" I managed to asked. "No she broke up with me because she thought I was cheating on her with you" he said. I let out a sigh of relief. "Someone seems happy about that." Justin teased with the most adorable smile. "Shut up" I punched him playfully but I couldn't help and smile. "So...." Justin started "Do you want to go somewhere tomorrow?" He finished off. "Yeah sure, I would love that" I smiled like a dog who just got a bone. "Ok, I'll pick you up around 8 pm and were something fancy" he winked. "What, why, where are you taking me?" I lulled my eyebrows together in confusion.