Two minutes until three I pick up my stuff and shut off my computer to head upstairs. I peek my head into Grace's office, "I'm heading upstairs."

She nods, "Fine. I'll see you tomorrow."

I bite my lip as I close the door.

When I get on the elevator I hardly pay attention to the man standing there, until he grabs my arm as the elevator starts moving, "Good afternoon Miss. Sinclair."

I look up to see William Harwell, "Mr. Harwell," I say.

He smirks as he eyes me up and down, "Don't you look simply divine."

I stay silent as he assesses me.

He presses a button and the elevator comes to a stop, "Do you know what I'm capable of Miss. Sinclair?"

I gulp, "I'm afraid I don't know what you mean Mr. Harwell."

He steps close to me and causes me to back into the wall, "You know exactly what I mean Miss. Sinclair. If you know what's good for you you will stay away from Mr. Clark. I wouldn't want to see you get in the middle of this."

I narrow my eyes, "Into the middle of what exactly?"

He smirks and presses his body into me, "You see Mr. Clark and I go way back, we share a certain...hobby and girls like you can cause trouble where that hobby is concerned. Just back off and get out princess, otherwise the wolves will come to get you."

He presses the button again and the door opens to Christian's floor. I hurry off the elevator around William and run right into Jessica. She looks at my face and frowns before dragging me into Christians office. When he looks up he says, "I thought I said three sharp?"

I gulp and Jessica sits me down, "Sweetie are you okay?"

I shake my head slowly and Christian frowns as he takes me in, "Emerson what's wrong?"

"Harwell," I say in a barely audible whisper.

Christian's eyes darken and he picks up the phone on his desk, "How the hell did Harwell get into my building?" he snaps twenty seconds later. His brow furrows and he says, "Find him and get him out, now. And if he comes in here again you're all fired."

He slams the phone down and stands up, pacing back and forth running his hand through his hair, "What happened?"

"Harwell cornered me on the elevator. When I got on he was waiting for me."

"What did he say to you Emerson?" he growls.

I gulp and glance at Jessica who is frowning.

Christian looks at her, "Go get her a glass of water please."

Jessica nods and scurries out, shutting the door quietly behind her.

Christian walks over and kneels in front of me, cupping my cheeks, "Emerson, what did he say to you? Did he threaten you?"

I gulp, "Not exactly."

His eyes narrow, "Emerson, tell me what he said."

"He told me to stay away from you so I don't get in the middle. And when I asked him what he was talking about he said to get out or the wolves will come to get me."

His face pales and he swallows deeply, "I won't let him touch you Emerson."

I nod slowly and he rubs the pad of his thumb over my lips, "How did he get in here?"

He presses his lips together, "They didn't know. But I'll find out. The security system is set up at your apartment, only you, Avery, and I know the code. I set it up myself."