Chap49|Something's up..

Magsimula sa umpisa

I waved them off before walking around them. "Aye you know me I been busy and shit."

They nodded and we started talking as we sat down and waited for Drew to pull up.

"Is Travis coming?" I asked looking down at my phone texting Camila to check up on her. We still had some things to discuss later and I haven't talk to her in about two days.

"Yeah I think so, he probably riding with Drew." I nodded without saying a word. Me and Drew I don't know what it is but we just not clicking lately. And I haven't even spoke to Travis since the last time we all met up at my house.

We sat there for about 10 minuets before his ass finally got there. He stepped out his car with Travis  and they both walked over to us.

"Y/N wow long time no see." Drew said with a smirk on his face. I just stood there with a straight face.

I nodded. "Yeah been busy."

"Bro we thought you stopped fucking with us, you know because you too good and all." I glared at Drew and shook my head.

"Nobody has said that but you." I shrugged staring at his hand that I guess he expects me to shake. He been acting really funny lately.

He pulled his hand back and waved me off. "Man forget you then."

I smirked as I stood there staring down at him.

"Aye man what's been going on." Travis said shaking my hand pulling me into him. I nodded as I let his hand go.

"What's up."

"So what exactly are we doing here Y/N?" I looked back at Justin and smiled.

"This is my boxing gym." I want d to do something different today and boxing was definitely something that I enjoyed.

"Oh hell."

"Y/N you foul for this! You know you the only one can actually box!" I laughed and threw my head back

"You just scared."

"No she not! I can box too." We stopped talking and looked back at Drew lying ass.

Justin looked him up and down and gave him a crooked look. "Since when though?"

He shrugged. "Since forever." He rolled his eyes and looked at me. "She not the only one who can do shit."

I seriously don't know what his problem is. We just now meeting back up and he already starting on the wrong foot with me.

"Whatever aye, y'all ready to get y'all asses beat." I laughed looking over at everybody else.

"Josh man, really? I will whoop your ass for real have you crying."

"Y/N you not that good bro!" Travis laughed making me push him.

"Dude then why do I beat your sorry ass all the damn time?"

He shrugged. "Luck bruh."

Justin shook his head "Man I don't know what gave you the idea to bring us here anyway, you know your ass can play all sports I don't know why you chose to be a damn singer." He said cracking up at his own little joke.

I chuckled and shrugged. "Don't be no hater Justin." I shook my head before running my fingers through my short curls.

He put his hands up in surrender. "Aye man never that. I'm just being truthful and you know this."

I slapped him against his chest as we walked down into the huge gym. "Bro shut up." I chuckled

We got to the door and I grabbed my keys out my pocket to unlock the door.