Chapter 40

Ryden POV

Amber smiled and kissed me and I kissed her back the kiss became heated then she strapped me and we kept kissing. I placed my hands on her waist and she placed her hands on my cheeks and we continued to make out then I reached the hem of her shirt and lifted it over her head breaking the kiss for a second she smiled at me and threw her shirt on the floor and then recommended our lips then I started to kiss along her jawline and down her neck and she began to moan. I felt my pants starting to tighten as she moaned my name. I flipped her over so I was on top of her and pulled down her jeans and unclipped and threw her bra on the floor with them. I started to softly kiss her breasts and she pushed her hands under my beanie and started to tug on my hair and she knocked my beanie off and it fell to the floor as Amber started to moan again.

Then she reached down and pushed my sweatpants off of me so I was just in my boxers. I pulled down her panties down then flipped her back over so she was straddling me and she recommended our lips I ran my hands up and down her body and I palmed her breasts and she continued moaning into my mouth I reached into my night stand and pulled out a condom. I rolled it on and threw the packet in the trash before pulling down my boxers I grabbed Ambers ass why we where still kissing and lifted her up slightly "Is this ok?" "Is what ok?" She said while moaning I smirked "This." I said kissing her and lined myself up before placing her down on me and she gasped and then started to moan. I started to thrust up into her and she rolled her hips making me groan I held her waist and she held my face. We continued kissing and she rolled her hips as I thrusted up into her she moaned into my mouth and I groaned into her moth then I felt her tighten around me and let out a loud moan which made me cum into the condom and groan she collapsed next to me and I kissed her head then threw the condom in the trash next to my bed and i pulled the covers over our naked body's.

Amber was laying down next to me and we where facing each other I pulled her to me so our foreheads where resting on each other's. I gave her a soft kiss before saying

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"So. Are we back together? Or was this just 'I'm sorry my dad beat you up sex'?" I said smirking

"No this is not 'I'm sorry my dad beat you up sex' do you want to get back together?"

"Ye. Do you?"

"Yes but if we are getting back together can we not tell anyone at least not yet. I kind of just want it to be us for a while."

"Sure. If that's what you want." I said kissing her head she turned over so her back was facing me and I wrapped my arms around her and she held my hand in front of her and pulled our intertwined hand towards her chest I pulled her so her back was flush against my chest and I kissed her shoulder softly before we both fell into a peaceful sleep.

I woke up to the sound of people stumbling up the stairs I turned my head to my alarm clock and saw the time 1:32am I leaned my head back I was still spooning Amber and we where still holding hands and our fingers where still intertwined and against Ambers chest I pulled her closer to me and kissed her shoulder again and fell back asleep with Amber finally back in my arms.