Chapter 26

Ryden POV~ 1 month later Ryden and Amber have been dating about 1 and a half months.

My mom and dad are on a vacation trip for there wedding anniversary and the twins where staying with Auntie JB and Uncle Teddy and so am I but I said I was going to stay at Crashes house for the night and he's going to cover for me and Amber is coming over and she's getting someone to cover for her. I know what your thinking and where not planning on doing that. We haven't done anything we've only made out and that's as far as we've gone. We where just going to have a movie night and just relax and hangout like a normal couple. I was sat on the couch watching TV with a bowl of popcorn when there was a knock on the door. I got up and went and answered the door and saw Amber stood there with a bag I smiled and let her in once I shut the door I gave her a passion kiss. We pull away and I say "hey."

"Hi."

"Do you want to watch some movies in my room?"

"Sure." She says smiling I take her bag and we walk upstairs and walk into my room and she looks at me I place her bag down in the floor near the door and lay on my bed then Amber lays next to me and I wrap my arms around her and turn on the TV and we start to watch some films.

After a while I felt like I'm ready to tell her what I've been thinking for a while she was laying on her back and So was I flipped over and braces on my elbows so I was hovering over her.

"Ryden! What are you doing?" She says giggling

"Amber I've wanted to tell you something for a while now."

"What?" She says looking up at me

"Amber I.....I love you." I say looking into her eyes

"Ryden I..." She says but she doesn't say anything else and just stays looking at me in shock. Great I just ruined this. Fucking great job Ryden.

"Amber you don't have to say it back I don't want you to feel pressured to do anything around me. But please if we're moving fast tell me and we can...."

"Ryden!" She shouts cutting me off and stopping me from rambling even more. I look down at her and she's smiling at me and places her hand on my cheek "I love you too."

"Really?" I says smiling at her

"Ye." She says and I lean down and kiss her and she takes my beanie off me and throws it onto the floor and we start to make out.

After a little while Amber reaches for the hem of my shirt and pulls it off over my head and runs her hands up my toned chest I just smile down at her and let her. I look down at her for promotion to take hers of and she nods so I reach down and lift her top over her head and throw it on the floor with mine. I start to kiss down her neck and she lets out soft moans as I go down her neck and along her collarbone.

"Are you sure you want to do this now? Because we can wait if you want?" I ask pulling away and looking her in the eyes.

"Ye. I want this Ryden. I want you." She says making me smile and reconnect our lips and reach down and unbuttoned her pants and slowly slid them off leaving her in her underwear and she did the same to me so I was only in my boxers. I started to kiss down her neck to edge of her bra I look up at her and she sits up slightly and I reach behind her and unclip her bra and she throws it on the floor and she lays back down and I just look her up and down and she starts to blush. "Your beautiful you know that?" I say admiring her "You may have said it a couple times." She says blushing even more I just plant a soft kiss on her lips and then take one of her nipples in my mouth and slightly suck and swirl it in my mouth which makes her moan louder then I move to the next one as she keeps her hands in my hair generally tugging on it. Then I crawled back up and started to kiss her again then as we where kissing I pulled down her panties and threw them on the floor as well.

Then as she was about to pull down my boxers I pull away. "Ryden whats...." "One sec." I say getting up and walking over to my shelf that my speaker was on I get my phone out of my jeans that where on the floor and plug my phone in and start to play our song (Moonlight by Allman Brown.) (the song on the top of the chapter.) on loop. I walk back over to the bed and kneel in between her legs and then hover back over her. "Ok." I say as I begin to kiss her again and then as were kissing she reaches down and pulls down my boxers letting my bulge free. She looks down at me and bits her lip and I just smirk down at her. "Ryden do you have a..." "ye. I'll get one now." I say peking her on the lips and reach into my night stand for the box of condoms my dad gave me. I pull one out and opened it and rolled it on and once I was done I threw the foil packet on the floor and kissed her again.

"Are you ok?"

"Ye."

"Remember we can stop when ever you want. Ok?"

"Ok."

I lined my self up as she wrapped her legs around my waist and I slowly thrusted into her and she gasps and throw her head forward so her forehead was rest on my shoulder. I kissed the side of her head and whipped in to her ear "Are you ok?" and she just nods. I give her a second to adjust to me and then when she relaxes I start to slowly thrust in and out of her and she starts to moan and dig and claw her nails into my back which I didn't mind and I start to groan I started to speed up making Amber moan louder so I start to kiss her letting her moan into my mouth and I speed up my pace more after a while I pull back from kissing her and say "Shit Am. I'm not going to last much long. I'm close." "I'm close to Rye" she says moaning so I speed up thrust into her as fast and hard as I could until I fell her tighten around me and she lets out a loud moan which sends me over the edge and making me come into the condom and groan.

We where both panting and breathing heavily we stay like that for a second and then I pull out and throw the condom into my trash can by my bed and I lay next to Amber and throw the covers over us and Amber lays her head on my bear chest I kiss her on the head and wrap my arms around her and twiddle with her hair.

"Was that ok?" I ask nervously because she's not said anything.

"That was amazing Ryden." She says looking up at me smiling "I love you." She says peking me on the lips "I love you too." I say pulling her to my chest again.

After a while of just laying in each other's embrace listening to the song that was on repeat Amber gets up and pulled the covers round her leaving me with just a thin blanket and walked over to her bag and took out some shorts and then was rummaging around in her bag looking for something. I sat up and said "What you looking for?"

"I'm looking for my pyjama top. But I think I forgot to pack one." She says looking at me.

"I can help you with that." I say standing up leaving the blanket on the bed and walking over to my draws and pulling out a clean pair of boxers and putting them on then reaching into another draw and pulling out a T-shirt and walking over to Amber and say "you can wear this." And handed her the tshirt "Thanks Rye. Can I have a shower?." She says "of course you can." She gives me a quick kiss and walking off to the bathroom and letting the covers drop into the hallway as she shut the bathroom door. I walked into the other bathroom and had a quick shower and just changed into some shorts. I was out before Amber so I picked up the covers from the hall and changed the sheets and emptied my bin into the bathroom bin and tidied up my bedroom before turning off the music and putting my phone on charge on the night stand. I lay on my bed on top of the covers letting my self cool down and flicked threw Netflix before Amber walked back in in my over sized Tshirt that stoped juts at the bottom of her butt and she had a pair of navy short shorts on that you could just about see the bottom of. She walked over to the bed and lay next to me and placed one arm around me so it was resting on my stomach and I put my arm around her so she was laying on my bicep.

"You look good with my shirt on." I say as I press play on the remote to start the film

"Thanks. You look good without a shirt on." She says running her fingers along the grooves of my abs

"Thanks." I say pulling her close to my side. We watched films and cuddled and made out a bit before falling asleep I held Amber close making sure she was safe and ok.