Chapter 32

Ryden POV

I was home alone and I was sat in the living room watching tv when there was a knock on the door. I got up and went to answer it and saw Amber with a tear stained face and tears running down her face I quickly pull her into a tight hug and let her cry into my chest.

"Amber what happened?" She didn't say anything and just cried harder into my chest i brought her into the house and shut the door then sat her in the couch with me and she continued to cry into my chest. I stroked her hair and whispered comfort into her ear.

When she had calmed down I pulled away slightly and placed my hand in her cheek then wiped her tears away with my thumb and kissed her gently.

"Tell me what happened Am." I said softly but she just looked at me with fresh tears in her eyes. "Amber please.....Your worrying me Amber. What's made you so upset." I say placing our foreheads together.

"P...promise me you w...won't be m m mad." She says shaking and stuttering

"Just tell me what happened first."

"I...I'm I'm pregnant." She said and she started to cry again.

"Y...you cheated on me?" I say standing up from the couch and pacing up and down.

"No. I...I would never do that to you Ryden." She said standing up and putting both her hands on either side of my face I push them off of me.

"No Amber I don't want to hear that shit. We've only ever done it once and we were safe so if you really are pregnant it's not mine." I say looking at her and trying to control my emotions.

"Ryden I didn't....." I cut her off before she could say anything else

"No Amber just get out. We're done." I said pointing to the door trying to keep back my tears she walked over to the door and opened it and left I fell onto the couch as started to cry about know would be the kind of time I would get my razors and cut but I really didn't want to so I called my dad I was still crying but I tried to calm down as I pressed the dial button and he picked up.

"Hello."

"Dad?"

"Ryden what's wrong? What happened?"

"Dad I know your at work b b but can you come home please. I think I'm going to hurt myself and dad I really don't want to." I say sobbing

"Ryden I'm on my way ok. Please just sit there and stay on the phone and talk to me ok?"

"Ok." I said he continued to talk to me on the phone until he walked threw the door and engulfed m into a hug and he sat on the couch next to me and I started to calm down.

"Ryden what happened?"

"Amber came round and she was upset. So so I hugged her and asked her w w what was wrong and and she said....she cheated on me dad." I say starting to sob again

"Jesus Rye. Is that what she told you? Did she feel guilty about it or something?"

"No. She came here and told me s s she pregnant and I know it can't be mine because we've only ever done it once and we where safe. So the only way she's pregnant is if she cheated on me but she denied it obviously." He pulled away from me and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Ryden she doesn't seem like the type to cheat on you."

"Well how else could she be pregnant? Without cheating on me."

"Ryden. Condoms only work 98% of the time."

"So what are you saying?"

"Your in the 2% Ryden. Now you have to a man and own up to what you've done. I did what you just did. I didn't own up to what I'd done and it broke your mom and nearly killed you when you found out what I said. I don't want that for you Ryden that kid is going to need it's dad around and he or she's half you. Ryden go and tell Amber your sorry before it's to late." He said to me and I stood up wiped my eyes grabbed my jacket of the hooks near the door and ran out the door and shouted "Thanks dad! I'll talk to you later!" And I ran to Ambers house.

------------------

I added castings for Alex, Sam and Crash so go to the first chapter called Cast to see them.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.🎉

-L