Chapter 5

Ryden POV

After talking to my dad and helping him plan how to get my mom and dad to get back together I climb into my window threw the tree and check if my guitar is tuned then I wait for my dad to text. When he dose I call him so he can hear what is going on and put it back into my pocket so he can hear I take my guitar and unlock my door and walk down stairs. I see my mom sat in the couch.

"Hey Ryden What you doing?"

"I want to play you something."

"Really? You never do anymore." She says with a sad face

"I know but I want to."

"Oh ok. I'm all ears." She says with a big smile I know she likes hearing me play. I was nervous because I don't want to mess up in front of her because i don't want to disappoint her that's the main reason I stoped playing in front of her.

I sit in the chair and place my phone face down on the table. I take a deep breath then start to strum. Perfect.

I found a love for me
Darling just dive right in
And follow my lead
Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight
Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own
We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight

When I was done before my mom could say anything there was a knock on the door. I smile at her and say "that's for you." She gets and opens the door and sees my dad standing with lilies (My moms favourite flower) with Sweet-Pea Sweet-Pea handed her small monitor split into two screens.

Betty POV

Sweets handed me a monitor split into 2 screens as I watch it was two videos the bottom was the bar and the top was Sweet-Peas apartment it was going fast but not to fast( Sweets got CCTV 3 years ago in his apartment just in case coz he was robbed once.) The video was from last night the hole night I could see Jughead moving furniture around in Sweets apartment then in the bottom someone walks in Josh. And the kid who gave me the photo yesterday they walk in the bar together talking then Josh walks over and kisses some girl and the boy takes a picture an they both leave but Jug was in Sweets apartment the hole time. I hand the monitor back to Sweet-Pea and I feel tears in my eyes I pull Jug into a hug and cry onto his shoulder Sweet-Pea leaves as Jughead walks me in keeping me to his chest he puts the flowers on the side and I tell Ryden to go out Blue and Juliet are staying at there friends for a couple hours after school Ryden leaves and Jughead leans down and kisses my cheek and says "I'm so sorry for what Josh is doing to us Betts. I'm so sorry." He says still hugging me. "I love you Jug." I say "I love you too." I kiss him passionately and he kisses back and picks me up I wrap my legs around his waist and he continues to kiss me. He carries me up the stairs and we lose cloths as we go. By the time we reach the room we where down to our underwear Jug threw me on the bed making me giggle he climbed on top off me and kissed down my neck and collarbone making me moan he reached round my back and unclipped my bra and threw it onto the floor and he kissed down my neck to my nipples and swirled them in his mouth. He then pulled down my panties as threw them to join everything else on the floor he then slid down his boxers revealing his hard member he then grabbed a condom from the night stand and put it on then lines himself up and reconnect out mouths and began to thrust in and out of me making me moan into his mouth as he groaned into mine. He speeds up and eventually I feel my inner walls tighten around him and I let out one more loud moan into his mouth as he groans into mine and I feel him shot into the condom. He stays like that for a minute and then slowly pulls out and flops into his back next to me we where both breathing heavily and he throws the condom into the trash and then pulls me to his side and kisses my head. I rest my head on his chest and he runs his hand up and down my arm.

"I could never cheat on you Betty. I can't even look at woman or think about kissing or touching another woman unless it's you I'm not interested in them."

"I'm so sorry Juggie I didn't want to kick you out and I know you would never do that but there was the picture and..."

"It's ok. I need to get a permanent way to fix the Josh problem. And know his back he brought his son to so that another problem."

"We can figure it out. We should probably get dressed if the kids come back. I need to get a shower as well." I say getting up and Jughead stays laying in the bed watching me as I get some cloths and go to shower. I get changed and then so dose Jug. It was a day and I missed him. The kids comeback a hours or so later and we eat dinner and watch a film. As a family.