Chapter 14

Ryden POV

I was aloud to leave the hospital a couple hours later to go to the psychiatric facility (3 North) It's somewhere in the city about 10 minutes away from the hospital (AN if you've ever seen It's kind of a funny story that's the place he's going) I got my mom to bring me some sweatpants a t-shirt and a flannel shirt. I get changed and take my bandages off and see the cuts all along my forearms.Then I tie my flannel around my waist and put my zip up hoodie on I zipped up the hoodie and fixed my beanie on my head before putting the hoodie hood up and walking out of the hospital room where my mom was stood with my dad,Blue and Juliet. We walk over to the front desk and they signed the discharge forms and then they where driving me straight to the psychiatric facility. I stayed quiet the hole way there and when we pulled up to the building it didn't look that bad.

We all walk in and walk over to the desk. "Hello welcome to 3 North. How can I help you today." The woman at the desk said with a smile "My son was referred here."

"Ok Sir. Are you visiting or is your son checking in?"

"He's checking in."

"Ok. What is his name?"

"Ryden Jones."

She types something in to the computer and then shakes her head "I'm sorry sir there's no Ryden Jones on the system."

"Try Forsythe Pendleton Jones The Forth." He says and she types it in and then says "are here he is. Ok so where going to take him in to the office in a minute or two where we will run over rules scheduled activities and how things work here then we will take him into centre. So would you like to say goodbye and you can come back during visiting hours?"My dad shakes his head and she hands him a clip board with forms he has to sign. "Please take a seat and sign these forms and when you done we will take Forsythe into the centre." Blue, Juliet, my mom and my dad go and sit down in the chairs and I follow behind them.

We sat in silence as my mom and dad signed the forms then my dad stands up and walks over to the woman and hands her that clipboard back and she says something to him and he walks back and stands in front of us.

"There going to take you in in a minute a nurse will come out and get you." We all stand up and I hug Blue and Juliet then I hug my mom "you call us if you need anything ok? I love you Ryden." "I will. Don't worry and I love you too mom." She pulls away and kisses my cheek and then turns to the twins and says "come one lets go to the car and give these to a second." She says as and waving and walks out the door leaving me and my dad standing there. I look down and say "I'm sorry dad."

"What for?"

"Putting you and mom threw this. Putting you threw finding me and seeing me like that.And for....." He put his hand on my shoulder and saying "Ryden it's ok. It's ok." He says softly and then pulls me into a hug

"All were bother about now is getting you better and making sure your ok and safe.ok?"

"Ok." I say still hugging him

"I love you Rye don't forget that."

"I love you to dad." We stand there for a little while hugging until we see a nurse walk over to the desk and then woman point to us I pull away and my dad kisses me in the head and says "Me and your mom will come back tomorrow and see you that gives you some time to settle in. Here's a few numbers so you don't forget any and also Alex's,Liam and Sam's numbers are on there." He says handing me the pice of paper. I put it in my pocket and walk over to the nurse.

"Hello Forsythe. I'm nurse Jen. I work here at 3 North."

"Hi. And please call me Ryden." I say as politely as possible she smiles and nods her head

"Well Ryden if you would like to follow me to the office we need to go threw a few things with you." She says turning round and walking over to a door and using her key card to open it.