Chapter 27

Ryden POV

I woke up with Amber asleep on my chest and I couldn't help but smile. I twiddled with her hair and kissed her head. And continued to twiddle with her hair. Then she moved closer to me and nuzzled her face deeper into my chest and I let out a slight chuckle.

"You comfy there." I say chuckling

"Your warm and comfortable to lay on." She says smiling on my chest I kissed her head and we lay there for a little while until she got up and walked into the bathroom. I got up and made pancakes then Amber came down stairs and wrapped her arms around me and I turned around and embrace her and just held her then kiss her softly.

"You ok?"
"Ye."
"I made pancakes." I say pulling away and turning round and picking up the plates before turning round and hand her a plate and go and sit in the dinning table then Amber comes over and sits next to me. We ate breakfast and talked then Amber had to go so I got dressed and walked her to her house her Mom weren't home so we where stood in front of her door and I gave her a long passionate kiss and when we pulled away we rested our foreheads together.

"I love you."
"I love you too and I'll text you later?"
"Sure. But maybe you could come to mine or I could come to yours and watch some movies or something."
"I don't know Ryden."
"Oh ok. I'll see you tomorrow at school then." I say peaking her on the lips and pulling away from her then she grabbed my jacket and pulled me close to her "No Ryden I want to see you and hang out with you but my moms new boyfriend is coming over for dinner and I have to be here."
"It's ok. I'll text you and walk you to school ok?"
"Ok. Bye Rye."
"By Am." I say kissing her again before she walks into her house. I walk back home and a few hours later my mom and dad walked in the door with Blue and Juliet.

We where eating dinner when there was a knock on the door and my dad went up to get it.

Jughead POV

I opened the door and see two police officers stood there.

"Mr Jones?" The officer said

"Ye?"

"We're looking for a Forsythe Pendleton Jones?" One of the other officer said

"You need to be more specific are you looking for the Third, Fourth or Fifth?"

"The Fourth."

"Can I ask why?"

Then before they could respond I heard Ryden say "dad? Is everything ok." I look behind me and see Ryden stood there with a concerned face

"Forsythe Pendleton Jones The Fourth?" One of the officers said

"Ye?" Ryden said and the officers stepped into the house

"Your under arrest for the murdered of Josh Jones." He says putting Rydens hands behind his back and cuffing him

"What?! I didn't kill him! Dad!"

"Whow officer slow down. What do you have on him to arrest him!"

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to have an attorney. If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed to you by the court." The officer putting the cuffs on him says

"Jug? What's going on." I hear Betty say as they walk Ryden out of the house and put him into the back of a police car and drive away.