Chapter 38

Jughead POV

I was walking threw the halls of the kids school. Betty started working here about a week ago it was the end of the day and Ryden was at basketball practice Blue was at football practice and Juliet was at her writing club. I walked to where Betty's English room was and before I knocked I looked threw the door and saw her sat at her desk with her glasses on (she only needs them when she's reading) and she was making some papers. I pushed the door open and she looked up and smiled at me.

"Hello there Mrs Jones." I said with a smirk

"Hey Jug." I sat on the desk in front of hers and she stood up and walked round and stood in front of me I grabbed her waist and pulled her to me. I gave her a quick get passionate kiss and said "if you where my English teacher I totally would have totally had a crush on you."

"No you wouldn't." She said chuckling

"I would. I would have wanted to take you on the desk every single time I walked in the room." I said with a smirk

"Your such a idiot." She said chuckling again

"Do you want to go out for dinner tonight? Just the two of us?"

"What about the kids?"

"There hardly kids anymore and Juliet is probably the most responsible kid in the world and the boys can take care of them selves for a few hours . So Betty Jones will you let me take you to dinner tonight?"

"Oof. Mr Jones I'll have to check my diary." She said sarcastically

"Well if you can't make it I'm sure one of my many mistresses would love to go to dinner with me." I said with a smirk and she smacked my chest playfully and I laughed and pulled her closer to me.

"Oh you know I love you and only you." I said kissing her

"I know I love you too and I'd love to go to dinner with you."

"Great shall we." I said grabbing her hand and walking towards the door then she stopped pulled away and grabbed her stuff and put some of her stuff away and then grabbed my hands and we walked to the car.

We went out for a nice dinner and we talked and had a good time I wanted to try take her mind of of everything for a little while because she's been stressed with Ryden and everything and the twins are being normal teenage being all moody and generally teenagery if that's a word after we had our dinner we went to a bar next door and had a few drinks and a nice time.

Me and Betty got a taxi home when we got in it was kind of late but luckily it was Friday so we didn't have to go to work we stumbled up the stairs and into the room and as soon as we walked in Betty started to kiss me she pulled my jeans down so they fell in the floor and I was just in my boxers and tshirt I lifted her top over her head and pulled down her pants so she was just in her underwear she unclipped her bra and threw it on the floor I threw my shirt in the floor before grabbing Betty's waist and collapsing in the bed with her under me. I started to kiss down her neck and her collarbone then I went down her body giving each one of her breasts a little attention as she moaned before kissing the rest of the way down in between her legs I kissed her softly over her panties before pulling them down and throwing her panties on the floor. I didn't hesitate to start liking her up and down thrusting my tongue into her she tugged on my hair as she moaned louder after a little while she let out a lady moan before tightening around my tongue I pulled away and kissed back up to her mouth and started to kiss her then I she pulled down my boxers and took my hard member in her hand. She gave me a few pumps with her hand why I kissed her before I lined my self up with her entrance and thrusted into her making her moan and she wrapped her legs around my waist encouraging me to go deeper so why I was still kissing her I started to slam into her as she moaned into my mouth then I felt her tighten around me as I came deep inside her I let out a groan and collapsed next to Betty and pulled the covers over our naked body's I pulled Betty to my side and I kissed her head.

"I love you."

"I love you too." She said giving me a soft kiss before turning with her back to me and I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to my chest so her back was flush with my chest so I was spooning her and we fell into a peaceful slumber. But what we didn't know was there was a much similar thing happening in our sons room.

-----------------

Ok so a few people are asking for more bughead in this story so I hope you enjoyed. The next few chapters will be focussing on the kids in the story because I've thought of something to add to Blues character.

Hope you enjoyed!🎉

- L