epilogue

Dear Diary it's August 2nd, 2028

There are two reasons why I find myself back in Lima, Ohio. The first is Finn's high school reunion.

It’s been ten years since he, Kurt, Blaine, Puck and Cassie all graduated from high school. It’s hard to believe that it’s been that long, but here we are, back for their reunion.

The second reason is that Puck and Quinn are FINALLY tying the knot. After years (and years and years) of persuasion, he finally popped the question. Since most of their family still lives in Lima, it was the ideal place to have the wedding.

As I look back in my Diary, I find that I haven’t written in it for a long time. I don’t know why that is, but I’ll cover some of the major things that have taken place in my life.

Finn and I are happily married. We had originally planned on getting married after we both graduated from college, but we decided that we couldn’t wait. We exchanged rings during the summer following his sophomore, my freshman, year of college.

But backing up a bit, after I graduated from high school, Finn and I, along with Puck and Quinn, all moved out to Boston for school. Finn and I went to Harvard, while Quinn went to Boston College. Puck went through a local community college before he decided that college just wasn’t for him. He’s done well for himself though, opening his own art gallery that turns a rather good profit. Quinn majored in something dealing with fashion, the exact name of the major I forget.

Finn thought about going into medicine, but changed his mind during his sophomore year and elected to follow his fathers’ career path instead. He was accepted into law school where he graduated in the top one percent of his class. He was hired right away by a law firm in Boston where he makes the kind of money that allows me to stay at home with our daughter.

Yes, Finn and I have a daughter. Her name is Hanna Marie Hudson and she’s five years old. She was a surprise, but one that I’m thankful for. The original plan was to wait until we had both finished school to have a child, but like our marriage, I guess we just couldn’t wait. I did receive my bachelors degree in Molecular Biology before she was born, but decided to wait on my master and doctorate degrees until she was well into school herself.

Kurt and Blaine were the next to get married, doing it a year after Finn and I. They both graduated from UC Davis, opting to move to Sacramento from San Francisco after their freshman year. Blaine majored in Computer Science and currently works for a major software company making a zillion dollars a year. Kurt majored in Environmental Science of all things, and is now going through law school himself to become a lawyer. I guess it runs in the family.

Now for Brody and Cassie. Their story is…unique. They tried to maintain a long distance relationship after Cassandra graduated, but it didn’t really work out. They split up, only to get back together again after Brody graduated from high school. He moved out to San Francisco to be with her, but two months into the school year they split up again. Brody moved down to Los Angeles after his first semester and enrolled at UCLA.

They got back together one year later when Cassandra moved down there to be with him. Their relationship has gone on like that for the past eight years. As of right now, I think – emphasis on think – they’re together.

Brody majored in something related to sports while Cassandra chose Political Science. When the two of them are going through one of their ‘off times’ as they like to call it, Brody always says that she chose the perfect profession to describe herself: shallow, a liar, deceitful, sell out, two faced… and a bunch of other words that I can’t remember off the top of my head. It’s kind of funny to listen to him when he gets into one of his ‘Cassie bashing’ moods.

The next couple of years should be interesting.

Well that's officially the end of this story I hope you guys enjoyed this story!