I Knew The Boy With Dark Eyes (Part 1)

Day 2.

"Hi." Said a voice from behind me. A girl with wavy blonde hair stood in front of me.

One with flashing hazel eyes, Melody.

"I'm Melody. That wasn't very nice what Mr. Green did. He's always like that, but you get used to it. Do you need help finding your classes?" She asked.

I watched myself, talking with this girl. I watched myself shake my head and hand her my schedule.

"Oh cool, we have the same classes. Well other than gym, girls and boys are separated in there, but same period." Melody said. She went on talking and talking about who knows what.

She talked on and on...she had lost that trait.

"You're really quite. Can you talk?" She asked. "Sorry, I didn't mean it-" I shook my head no.

I didn't talk. Not a bit. Not a word. Why?

"Just let him sleep."

"He should have the choice if he wants to see or not."

"Oh please, like that's your choice to make."

"Is it your choice then?"

"No."

"Then who's is it? Cause if he can't pick, I can't pick, you can't pick, them who the heck picks!"

"I DO NOT KNOW! THE GREAT LORD FROM
ABOVE!"

"Some God you have, leaving us all here."

I jumped up, as a loud slap rang into the air. I looked up, still half asleep to see Melody glaring at Minho, while Minho's face was turning blood red.

"Oh my goodness, Minho, I'm sorry-"

Melody didn't get a chance to finish, before Minho stormed out of the cave, into the coldness, turning purple from anger. Sniffles came from about, but I couldn't tell if it was from Minho or Melody. Melody fell down, clutching her head, crying and mumbling.

"I slapped him, just like he did," she mumbled, through tears. I rubbed my eyes, trying to wake myself up quicker.

"What happened?" I asked Melody. She looked up, like she had just realized that I was present.

"I slapped him," she stated. Now don't get me wrong, a slap to a face could hurt, but if Minho said something really offensive...shouldn't he have deserved it? I didn't dare bring that up to Melody though, I sure as heck didn't want to get slapped. "His dad was abusive towards Minho," Melody said, looking at my confused face. "His dad would always hit him, slap him, beat the heck out of him...and you saved him from that home. You took his sister from it first, and then Alice, your sister, started fostering all four siblings. I slapped him though, just like his dad had all the time. Imagine what kind of message I sent to him." Tears kept slipping down her face, but I didn't think that she would cry for only this, it looked like it was a buildup from everything...just everything that had happened.

"I'm sure that he's going to forgive you," I told her.

"But I broke that trust he had in me...in us," Melody mumbled. She moved closer to me, getting closer to the fire. I put my blanket on the both of us, trying to shield us from the coldness. Then everything froze, because her legs were touching my own. We were like right next to each other...like right next to each other. I glanced over at her, to find that she was already looking straight at me. I didn't turn away, but I met her eyes. Those eyes that had troubled me with all the emotion that they hid.

"What are you thinking about?" she whispered. I didn't reply. Any reply that I could even think about saying, was just too stupid. What would I say? Your eyes? You? Us? All things that were true, but stupid, so stupid.

"Nothing," I replied instead, after she didn't drop her glance.

"Something," she said.

"Everything," I replied, honestly. A small smile perked up on her lips. A smile found its way to my lips, but quickly dropped as soon as it came. I turned away from Melody, and she did the same, looking away.

"I should go check on Minho, make sure he's ok...and doesn't like you know...hate me anymore," she said.

"Yeah, you should," I said. She stood up, dusting herself off. She turned to leave, but I stopped her. I took out another jacket that we had in our bags and threw it at her. "It's cold out," I told her.

"I didn't notice," she said sarcastically. She pulled the jacket on though as she walked out. I watched her walk out, realizing that all my answers were walking out too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Yes....it was a little shorter, but I think it gave you the information that was needed.

So...any comments on the Minho and Melody fight??????

What about Minho and Melody? I feel like they've gotten close recently, like more than friends close....

That scene with Kyle and Melody? The small smiles, what ever happened there?

Comment your thoughts, I love reading them.

Thanks for reading!!!!!

Word Count: 846