Chapter 5

I was afraid that it could be some of those mean girls that came to bother me or the headmaster or just someone who could get me in trouble. But it turned out that it was Mr. Cory. He looked upset and confused "Can you just tell me why have you done this??" oh yeah I forgot that he's the only one who knows that I hide here.... Oops!

I couldn't form the words and I knew so well that anyone would notice that I was crying "I'm sorry" that was all I was able to say because of my sobbing. He looked really sad for me; he was the only one in this school who knows what had happened to me and how much I suffered. "I am too, because you go too far. Do you understand me??"

I couldn't bear it anymore; I took a long breath "I have no body at home who helps me with my homework!"

I reminded him of the most painful memory that I have ever had and without any other word I left, he just stood froze in his place. I didn't want to hear that stupid family lesson because....that was useless to me. Literally useless! I just don't want to talk right now and I felt like I have a very heavy weigh on my chest and it would hurt so much if I talked 'bout it. It's like stabbing you all over your body with knives and you can't think about anything but pain.

As soon as I got out from the school, luckily everyone had left. I then heard a familiar voice calling me, I turned seeing Harry running towards me. "Why are you still here?" I asked I really didn't expect him still being here. "Umm I was waiting for you. W-what happened? Why had you left the class earlier?"

I sighed, I knew that he noticed that I was crying, what the hell?? Everyone could notice it! "Look Harry, I don't wanna talk about it." I was turning to leave but he stopped me again "Wait! At least, can you umm give me your number to make sure you're okay later?" I huffed in irritation "Fine! I'm not gonna argue on this too." I gave him my number and left without saying even a goodbye.

Harry's prov

I saw her leaving immediately after giving me her number, she didn't even say goodbye! I've waited all of that time here in front of the outer school's stairs because I knew that she was still in, but she was hiding somewhere. I was worried about her when she left the class. Really what is going on with this girl??? Okay I know that she doesn't wanna talk right now and I should give her time but, I'm going to call her today and it's not my business.....even if she didn't answer the phone when I first call her, I'm gonna call her again until she answers it. A new thing that I knew about her today is that she doesn't like persistence and always gives up with the persistent people. And without pride I'm one of them!

I have waited the whole day to call Maya, I honestly was so worried about her. She didn't look good today at all and I noticed that she was crying when she was going to leave before I stopped her, but I didn't want to bother her if she knew that I had noticed it, I just shrugged it off.

Now it was the time to call her, it's now 9:30 PM. I don't know why I'm so nervous to hit the call button but I took a long breath and hit it.....

When I called her she immediately answered, wow I didn't expect that from her.

"Hello?" her voice travelled to my ears carrying a loud noise. God where the hell is she?

"Oh! Hey Maya, it's me Harry. I just called to know how are you doin" I said while my hands were started to shake. "am fineeeee, amm really fine!" She said with a loud voice, wait a minute she sounds like she's drunk "Wait a minute! Where the hell are you??"

"Umm dunno, it has a weird name.... it's called b-b-blind t-tiger bar huh? Seriously? Is there even a blind tiger?!" She said laughing. Okay I can't bear the way she acts anymore, I sighed "Okay just stay there, I'm coming to you."