Hope.... Goodbye

Brennens pov

It's been a couple weeks since Hope had died. Nothing has been the same. No one talked anymore. I was always in my house. My mom didnt speak to me. The guys never called. Kobe was just tired all the time and me, well I havent made a YouTube video since. I just didn't have the encouragement to go up in front of a Camera anymore. Everything that I was happy about all changed. I never had Jake over. My house has been a disaster. All I want to do is stare at a wall, But today I was going to stare into a camera lenses. I was going to tell everyone that I won't be uploading for awhile due to Hopes death.

I set up the camera. I push the power button.

"Hey... Different intro. Something more serious. I won't be uploading for maybe a couple months. I'm sorry. There is a reason for that." I take a deep breathe.

"I won't be uploading due to a death. My girlfriend just recently passed away. You guys may remember Hope. She has been in a couple of my videos."

My nose soon became clogged and I was crying, "She was never the person who was always Happy. She was sad and Depressed never was active. You guys my know her on her YouTube Channel as Music Bear." I giggle a little while sniffling.

"She was so depressed that her mind to over her body. She couldn't do what her heart wanted her to do. It was always her mind. Her mind one day told her to jump off a cliff. Colby, Sam, Corey, Aaron, Kat, and Devyn all tried to stop her. It didn't work. She jumped. This all happened a couple weeks ago. I just lost interest in everything. I know there is 1 million of you, but I can't do it right now." I turned off the camera.

I couldn't finish it without crying. I just had a little break don and went back to the Camera.

"So guys I will be taking a break from YouTube. I just really love you all. And acutally this is my first time crying in.frony of the Camera." I turn the camera off. I take of the SD card and put it in the computer.

I started to edit it. When I heard my door bell ring.

I get up and go to the door. I open it to see a girl she was about my age, but I don't know her.

"Hey I'm Hope." She even has Hopes name.

"You probably know me. I dated you?" I was confused. I only dated one Hope and she just died.

"What do you mean? I only dated one Hope and she just died."

"Yes I know. I did die but I came back to life. Well my heart wanted me to stay alive. So i-"

I woke up. Just a dream she wasn't alive. She won't ever be alive. It'll never happen...

I still had Hopes Camera. He song is on it. I uploaded it for her. I then recorded a video for her fans so they could know she's dead.

Her song, people were already making lyric Videos for her song. I sang along to one too. Her song Little girl was amazing. I don't get to hear it until now.

She had a while back of comments say, Amazing and how good she was and that she should become a professional. I wish she could to. Make her dreams come true.

All of the guys decided to take a break from social media.

Her funeral was held a month after her death.

All of us intended. We all loved her dearly.