oh boy

Hopes pov

A felt a warm tear hit my face. Not this again. I just hate feelings. I need them to go away.

I shove my fave into my pillow and go to sleep.

Brennens pov

Why does everything have to happen to me. Hope just doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut. It annoys the absolute fuck out if me.

Walk into my bedroom and plop down on the bed. I was absolutely bored I needed something to do.

I get off of the bed and knock on Hopes door. No answer. K knock again no answer. I open the door and that she was asleep on her bed. I walked in the room. I hopped in the bed with her. I wrapped my arms around her. She turned around and nuzzled her face into my chest. This was a moment I'll never forget.

"I'm sorry Hope..." I whisper.

"It's ok.." she smiles.

"I love you!" I whisper again.

"I love you too." She whispers back a little lower than I did. She passed out in my arms. I kissed her forehead. My eyes were becoming heavy and I passed out. She was my world.

She was the last thing I had in my mind before I went to sleep.

Hey guys I am sorry that haven't uploaded in a week. But I sprained my wrist and I couldn't type at all I have tried typing but it wouldn't work there would be a lot if errors if I didn't stop typing. But I'm back and I know that this wad a short chapter and it wasn't very long but I just got done writing for my Your my favorite love story Colby Brock x reader.  So i just haven't had the time to upload for this. But it's here. Sorry.

Follow my social medias.

Instagram: Ykm_.emily
Fanpage lmao_.brolby

Snapchat: Potatoe_emily

Twitter: aphmau_spoopy