Abandoned mall

Hopes pov

I was hanging with the guys. They were all really nice. Of course they were. I've always been a huge fan. They make me laugh and smile. There the one people that make me happy.

"Hope we have to go to the store to get supplies for the abandoned mall. Want to go?" Sam asks.

"Uh who's all going?" I ask . Wait it shouldn't really matter?!

"Uh Colby And I!" He responds. I get up and head to the door.

"Yea I'll go." I smile and head out the door. They follow after me. I don't think Brennen cared because he didn't try to stop me. I guess he trusted them. He wasn't a type of guy who would get jealous really easily. I get in the backseat because I am so use to sitting in the back. The guys then get into the car. Colby started the car of course we went in his.

"So what are we getting?" I was suprciouse.

"We are getting food, flashlights and rope." Sam says.

"Whats the rope for," I ask.

"Well to get into the building." Colby replies.
I have so many depressing thoughts going through my head I don't know what to think.

Sway words mean thoughts.

Why?

Look at you.. your just a fat ugly whore. That no one likes. That rope will help you find happiness.

Get out of my mind!

People all want you dead. Brennen probably doesn't even want to be with you.

I just groan. "Yo you ok back there?" Sam chuckles a little.

"Yea, yea I'm fine. Just having thoughts about life." I lie.

"Ok... If you need anything just tell me." Sam smiles. I nod. Why did they have to ask? Why do my thoughts control me?

I look out the window and see that Colby Parked. They were getting out of the car so I did too. I unbuckled Y seat belt opened the door and got out.

I cought up with Sam and Colby. "Oh so.. your dating Brennen..." Colby says.

"Yea is there a problem?" I ask trying not to sound mean.

"Uh no... Just curious. But he is my boyfriend dint forget that." He laughs. I laugh along with him. We get into the store it was Target. A nice store. We went and got the rope first and then the flashlights. We did food last because it would take a long time.

We go to the snack isle. "So what type of food y'all want to get..?" I ask. They just grabbed a whole bunch if chips and went on our way. We went to the cashier and bought everything. I just walked my self over to the car and got in.

We arrived in the house and I just sat down on the couch in the gaming room.

Your a disgusting beast. No one will like you. The guys probably think your annoying.

That's probably true. No one really likes me.

"Who's ready to go?" Elton asks. I shot up my hand in response.

They all laughed. They all headed out. I headed to Brennens Car because there wasn't enough room in Eltons car.

Brennen was already in it. "so... This is gonna be fun." Brennen was scared I could tell.

"Why you all tensed up. Loosen up." While putting my hand on his shoulder.

He began to drive the same direction Elton was driving in.

It took a long time to get there but we got there. It was really abandoned.

I got out of the truck and headed over towards all the guys.

"So there's a 90% chance that we will get arrested." Elton says with a smile.
Why is he smiling, that's bad!

"Elton you didn't tell us that before we came!" Corey yells.

"Nope you guys would have been scared cats and nor want to come." Elton laughs.

"Honestly I don't care." I shrug.

"Wait really?!" Brennen says.

"Well yea..." I sigh.

Your gonna do it aren't you!?

We all head to the window to get in. They got the rope out and got in. I was the last one in so I collected the rope. I needed it anyway. I held on to.

I turned on a flashlight to be able to see everything. I was starting to get scared so I went to find Brennen. I find him beside Colby. I grab on to his arm and he looks at me.

"Your scared aren't you?" He smiles.

"Yea..." I mumble.

"Yo! Dude where's my 10 bucks." Colby asks.

"Wait why does Brennen owe you money?" I was suspicious now.

"Well because it was a bet if you said yes to Brennen asking you out he owes me $10 and if you said no I owe him $20." He says.

So he didn't really like me. He doesn't want to be with me. I back away. I couldn't believe it. I trusted him.

I knew it would be a good thing.

"Hope... It's not what it sounds like." Brennen says.

I didn't want to listen to him. No that was to much for me. I hated him.  I knew later I wasn't going to mean that but at that moment I did. He only got with me because of a bet. I still had the rope in my hand. I backed away from everyone without them noticing me. They didn't hear any of the crunching coming from me walking away. They all headed up to the roof. I didn't go because you know of my plans. 

Yes your gonna do it!

My mind kept Taunting me. 

I go and find a place to hang it the rope at. There were so many places. I then found a place on the second floor with wires hanging down. It was able to hold me up. I couldn't wait. I put the rope up and tied it around my neck. Why am I doing this. 

Because of Brennen. 

My mind wouldn't leave me alone. I heard footsteps. I had to do this before they came. I then let myself drop above the first floor. 

I felt myself become heavy. I couldn't feel myself at all. 

Brennens Pov

We were coming back from the rooftop and I see Hope just hanging there. How long has she been there. Its all my fault. I rush over to her and untie her. She gasps for air so she wasn't there for long. I wrap my arms around her. I was so scared to loose her. Shes everything I have. I felt warm tears hit my face. 

What do you guys think will happen in the  next chapter?

Will Hope break up with Brennen? 

Will Hopes life get even more depressing? 

Will she acutally commit suicide next time? 

Find out in the next chapter.