long day

Brennen pov

"Yo what store you want to go to mom!" I ask while following her. "Will you buy me Gucci's?" She asks facing towards me and giving me puppy dog eyes. "What?! No mom! That's way to expensive!" I say while acting shocked. "Come on!" "No! Mom there to expensive." "Fine. You would get Hope some." She tries to mumble but I heard her. "Yea because she's my girlfriend!" Shd stops. I didn't know what I said. I just let the words flow out. I didn't want my mom to know I was dating her. "Wait your dating her! Brennen! Why didn't you tell me!?" She asks looking at me. "Uh maybe because when I asked her it was when I asked to get out of the car so I could speak with her. Now I owe colbys $10 because it was a bet if she said yes I would give him $10 and if she said no I would get $20." She raises an eyebrow. "So you don't like her?" She says while we continue to walk. "Yes I do Colbys only said that because he noticed about what I was saying about Hope. He wanted me to ask her out because he knew that I liked her. Yea I know that I only just meant her. But she's an amazing girl. I want to be with her. I don't know if that's right to say." "Brennen it's awesome your actually getting someone!" I roll my eyes,"Wow thanks mom!" "No problem hunny!" She says sarcasticlly.

Hopes pov

I get out of the truck and I see roses in a bush by Brennens car. I pick one. I notice the thorn and I try not to think depressing thoughts. I look up from the bush and I see my mom. Why is she here!? I almost have a mini heart attack. I rush into the car before she sees me. She walks right beside the truck. I duck down so she won't see me. I was lucky she didn't see me. I thought I was dead. Thank goodness. I then see Brennen and Lisa come out of the store. Yes we can get out of here. I get In the middle of the back seat. "Hey! You seem really scared." Brennen says. "Yea I saw my mom and omg I almost died!" I say really fast. "Oh can we meet her!" Lisa says. "No! She's the reason why I wanted to die." I say shaking my head. "I was only joking!" She says laughing. Phew I almost died. Everyone gets in the car. Brennen starts the engine. He than drives off. We spent the whole trip home in silence.

We arrive back at Brennens place. I think I can call it mine and Brennens place. I go inside and I see Kobe jumping on me. Kobe wasnt here yesterday or this morning. I wonder where he was? I sit on the couch and relax. I needed that. Brennen sits next to me and wraps his arm around me. Hope I am so tired!" He groans into my ear. "Brennen, Hope I am leaving I have things to do at the house. " I wave by. So doe Brennen. I put my head in his lap. "I am tired to Brennen! But now I want to do something." I say while looking at my feet. "Yea how about we sleep!" Brennen says while laughing. "No I mean active." I say laughing along. "Yea sleeping is active." "Fine Brennen we can Sleep." I say. Okay say couch is like this
|- there's a long length side and a long width side so yea.
Brennen lays down on the long length side of the couch. I put my head on his chest and lay down on long width side of the couch. I close my eyes and fall asleep.