Found

Hopes pov

I get up and decided to start a YouTube channel. It sounded nice. I find Brennens Camera on the table. I set it up in my room. I find a Guitar in Brennens room. I grab it and Bring it my room. I find a chair and place it in front of the Camera. I turn the Camera on. "Hey guys my name is Hope and I wanted to start a YouTube Channel I guess singing. I wanted to play House of Gold for you guys by Twenty one Pilots." I strum gutair And try to find the right note finally got it.

I start, "She asked me, "Son, when I grow old
Will you buy me a house of gold?
And when your father turns to stone
Will you take care of me?"
She asked me, "Son, when I grow old
Will you buy me a house of gold?
And when your father turns to stone
Will you take care of me?"
I will make you queen of everything you see
I'll put you on the map
I'll cure you of disease
Let's say we up and left this town
And turned our future upside down
We'll make pretend that you and me
Lived ever after happily
She asked me, "Son, when I grow old
Will you buy me a house of gold?
And when your father turns to stone
Will you take care of me?"
Oh, and since we know that dreams are dead
And life turns plans up on their head
I will plan to be a bum
So I just might become someone
She asked me, "Son, when I grow old
Will you buy me a house of gold?
And when your father turns to stone
Will you take care of me?"

I finish, "thank you for tuning in to this video." I smile and wave at the Camera. I turn it off.

"That was great!" I hear clapping from behind me. I whip around and see Brennen.

"Oh thanks!" I blush. I was kinda embarrassed.

"No problem.. you want help editing that.?" He asks me. I nod my head.

"Why are you so nice to me..? Everyone else just wants me to die." I say...

"Oh so that's why you were at suicide bridge. People.told you to kill yourself so you listened to them. I know there's more to the story." He says.

"You want to know the full story?" I ask him.

"Well yea!"

"Well i was abused by my family most of my life. I honest never liked them. They say that I would fund anyone. I was just a dumb Cunt. That no one ever liked. They wish I wasn't alive. Then I had people at school that thought the bruises on me were Hickeys and of course the weren't. They would call me a slut and Whore and a prostitute. Then one day they all told me to just go and kill myself. So I agreed with them. I walked to suicide Bridge. Hoping no one would be there. But of course you and Colby were there. I still wanted to jump anyway. I knew I would get stopped though. But that's what happened." I say with a couple tears running down my face. Brennen whipped them away.

"Hope you have me now. I would never tell you to go and kill yourself. Your an amazing girl. Please tell me you won't kill yourself."

"I won't I promise...." I smile.

"Thank you." He smiles with me.

"Love you!" I say with a sly smile.

"Love you too." He kisses me. I kiss him back. His soft lips meant mine. I let go.

"I want to meet your friends." His eyes light up.

"Yea! Of course! Most of them live in the same machine with Colby!" I smile.

"Oh yea Corey, Aaron, Sam, and Elton!" I was so excited.

"Get in the car. Ill text Colby and tell him were coming." He gets out his phone and texts Colby!