Chap60|On Thin Ice

Start from the beginning

"You must want to be with him!"

"Damnit Y/N just stop it! Stop talking like that!" She yelled as she started to pace the floor.

"No! You missed your own fucking daughter birthday for him! So he must be doing something for you huh?!" I yelled now getting up in her face.

I shook my head backing away from her. "You smell just like him."

She shook her head as she wrapped her arms tightly around my lower body.

"Baby I'm so sorry." She mumbled into my chest. "I know I shouldn't have left but I can promise that I'll never do anything like that ever again."

I stared down at her as she literally poured her eyes out.

"H-he kissed me baby, but I promise I didn't kiss him back. I pushed him away as soon as I realized what was happening."

"Wow." I said while trying to get out of her tight grip.

"No Y/N, stop it."

I clenched my jaw trying not to say anything that I was thinking out loud. How could she! How could she be so dumb and let him think that that was ok.

The only thing that was stoping me was the instant thought of Chanel forcing her lips on mine.

"I'm sorry baby, I swear I never meant for this to happen. Any of it, I'm going to make it up to you and I'm going to make it up to my baby."

I know I can't really be mad at her. I mean I could but the same damn thing went down with me. The only difference between us is that she actually told mr about it.

I nodded slowly. "Royalty was real sad about you not being here when I was putting her to bed. I think you should just really focus on her."

She looked at me with a small pout on her lips. Her eyes red, and puffy from the crying.

"B-but Y/N what about us?"

I shrugged. "We're fine."

She gave me a weird look but didn't say anything. "Umm, well I want us to be more than fine. I want us to be perfect Y/N. I want our family to be perfect." She said while swinging our hands together slowly.

"And we will be." I said simply.

"Baby please don't."

"Camila I'm just saying that I think Royalty should be our main priority right now. Then we can worry about us and all of this damn drama."  I said mostly telling the truth, I knew I had a lot to explain on my part.

She looked away from me and nodded.

"Ok." She said softly.

I walked up to her putting my hand on her stomach. "I also don't want you stressing yourself. Which has been a problem lately. So we need to move on from all of this. We can talk about it later."

"Um o-ok." She said as she looked at me with hope in her eyes.

I gave her a smile and nodded. We're ok Camila, I love you."

She smiled and grabbed me by my ears pulling me towards her. "I love you more Y/N."

"Just promise me you'll make it up to Royalty."

"I promise you I will Y/N. I also promise that I won't ever do anything like this ever again. I definitely won't let this happen."

I sighed listening to her. Just knowing that I was guilty of the same damn thing, was eating me up.

"I believe you babe." I said as I leaned down to kiss her forehead. "I believe you."

^^^^^^^^^^^
A/N

HELLLLOO GUYS😁

Soooo I know I'm kinda late with this update but here is something small to until I finish up the other chapters.

Do you guys think Y/N's reasons for forgiving Camila are right🤔 she obviously realizes it's not fair..

Camila was still in the wrong, yes? No?

Andddd last but not least.....you guys this story is really coming to an end😪like I can't even...

Let me know what you all think💭

Thanks for reading/voting🤫also sorry for any mistakes🌊

Ps. I've just started college so please bare with me if the updates slow down.. I'm still trying😭😭