Chapter 27 - Welcome gift

Two days later, you visited Teddy's studio again for a short meeting to discuss about the song.

"So, how's it going?" Asked teddy as he took a sip of his iced lemonade.

"I am almost done," Hanbin answered.
"I just need...I guess... two more days to finish it off?," answered Hanbin.

"Wow, that's great! Because I will be going to Busan tomorrow for two days to attend my friend's wedding so I guess you'll have enough time to finish it off," Said teddy.

"How about you,Tara?" Asked teddy.

"I ... I ...I .. am almost done too," you lied,trying your best to avoid having any eye contact with Teddy because you were actually still far away from that "almost done" phase.

"Hmm,Okay," Teddy said, raising one of his eyebrows.

"Alright, if that's the case then I guess that's it!" He added.
"I will call you guys again when I am back in Seoul and then we can organize the lyrics that you both have written and go right straight into recording," Teddy continued.

Just as you were about to stand up from your seat and leave the room, Teddy called out to you.

"Ahh, Tara!" Said Teddy.
"Can you stay for a few minutes? I would like to have a talk with you," He asked.

Without hesitation, you said yes.
Hanbin and Teddy's two coworkers then left the room,leaving you and Teddy behind.

"Are you really almost done with the lyrics?" Teddy asked.
"Tell me if you're having trouble, I can help," he added.

"No! I am really almost done with the lyrics, don't worry," you answered.

"Okay then, I will trust you this time," He said.
"See you in two days time," he continued.

With that, you then left the room as soon as you could after you bid him goodbye because you felt guilty for lying.

——————————————-
Later that night, the five of you gathered at a cafe near you and Sindy's apartment.

"Okay,can someone remind me again why did we decided to come here at 10:45pm on a Thursday night," asked Sua as she pushed the front door of the cafe open unwillingly.

"Asked Nina," Hannah answered.

"I am sorry,girls," Nina apologized, sincerely.
"I just can't wait anymore! I have been wanting to get them when they were just newly introduced last week but I can't because my schedules were too packed," Nina explained, as she stood infront of the cashier and read the menu carefully to decide which drinks she should get.

"Okay, she is going to take forever," Sindy complaint.
"One iced lemonade,please," Sindy said before she walked away from the cashier and went to look for a table for the five of you.

You, Sua and Hannah later then joined Sindy after the three of you had placed the order, leaving Nina behind.

"What?" Hannah gasped after you told the girls about the new song that you and hanbin will work on. (except for Nina because she was still at the cashier,busy deciding what to drink).

"So you're telling me Sajangnim get you and hanbin to have a collaboration not only because he want to promote the both of you but also because he want to diverse people's attention away from you two's dating rumor?" asked Sindy as she applied lip balm on her lips and said that it makes no sense at all.

You nodded.
"Wow, what a great idea," said Nina,sarcastically.

"Maybe sajangnim is right. His idea might actually work," Said Sua that earned her death stares from you, Sindy and Hannah.