Moving In

We set the boxes down with a smile. "Our own place!" I squeal.

He smiles. "I can't believe it either."

I hop on to the bed, and he follows. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek. We close our eyes and drift into a deep sleep.

------

I wake up with an odd feeling. My eyes flash to the clock. 6 a.m. I cover my mouth as I dash into the bathroom. I vomit into the toilet bowl with a groan. Shane flashes over and holds my hair back. "Babe, you okay?"

I shake my head. "I-I don't know."

He runs his fingers through my hair. "I have to work in a new video with Shanna at my mom's. Do you want me to call it off to take care of you?"

"No," I sigh. "Go. Go have fun!"

As he heads off, I brush my teeth and rinse my mouth out. I go into my purse and pull out a pregnancy test. Ten minutes later, I scurry back into the bathroom. I lean over the sink and see the result: positive.

A warm tear drips down my cheek. It wasn't sad tears, no; it was happy tears. Tears of joy.

I call Shane over the phone. "Hey Babe..... What's wrong?"

"I'm pregnant," I mutter.

"W-What?"

"I'm pregnant..... I'm pregnant!" I squeal.

I hear Shanna gasp. "Oh my gosh, I'm so happy for you two!" She yells.

Teresa's voice springs up. "What's wrong?"

"Mom, Scar's pregnant!"

I hear her start to tear up. "You grew up so fast."

Shane chuckles. "She's on the phone right now."

I hear footsteps, and she picks up the phone. "Scar, I'm so happy for you two! Congratulations, Honey. How about you come over tonight, and we'll all celebrate."

I giggle. "That sounds lovely, Teresa."

------------

And 9 months later, we gave birth to a baby girl. Breeanna Rose Dawson.

Bree because of Bree. She gave me so much support through the whole thing,

And anna from Shanna. She also was a major help!

And Rose? Rose because of Titanic.

<3