Scandal

I wake up with Shane's fingers tangled in my hair. I smile a bit as he opens his eyes. "Good morning," he whispers.

I kiss him on the cheek. "Morning."

He sits up with me on his lap and wraps his hairy arms around me. He presses his smooth lips to mine. His hands send a chill down my spine as he slips them under my shirt and rubs my back. I wrap my legs around his skinny body and open my mouth as he licks my bottom lip. He slips his tongue into my mouth and feels around for the remote. He presses a dozen buttons before finally turning on the tv.

"Breaking news," a voice says as we pull away and face the screen. "A photo has surfaced of famous superhero SuperLuv and notorious villain The Red Spirit kissing on a bench at a park which is believed to be the one on fourty-fifth street. If there is anybody out there who has more information, contact the station. Next up, is coffee really good for you? Find out next."

He turns off the tv with a sigh and buries his head into the pillow. "Fuck!" He yells.

I lie down next to him. "This is all my fault." I mutter.

He looks up at me with loving eyes. "No, it's not." He whispers while kissing my cheek.

"If I never met you, this wouldn't have happened."

He punches me in the arm. "You did not do anything, Scar. Anyway, I'm glad we met......."

I shake my head and close my eyes.