Stalking The Prey

As he goes off, I slip behind a bush and activate my invisibility. Something about him is.... Mysterious. He looks so familiar.

Using my superspeed, I run and find him at his car. As he opens the door, I swiftly rush by and into the back seat. He gets in and starts up the car. He blasts the radio and whips our his iPhone. He starts to sing "Starships" by Nicki Minaj. His voice was.................... Interesting. He suddenly turns it down. "Hey guys! So I don't have much planned for today, besides eating and watching Disney Channel. So here are some deleted scenes from yesterday's vlog. Enjoy!" He puts his phone away. After a fewmore crappy pop songs, he pulls up at a white house.

His house!

I follow behind him and slip in. He leads me to his room. After throwing his phone on the bed, he heads out. I carefully look through his things. Plaid shirt. Pink wig. Eyeliner. Mascara. Handcuffs. What kind of creepy videos does he make?

I slip into the closet and find a pink and black piece.

A suit! Not just any suit, but Superluv's suit!

He's SuperLuv!

But wait, that means.... I'm in love with a superhero!

No, no, no! This can't be true.

Maybe my mind was just deceiving me!

He dashes in with superspeed and goes up to the closet. He pulls it out from in front of my invisible body and strips off his clothes. 'Hot!' I think as I stare at his hairy body. He throws on the suit. Shit! He really is SuperLuv. I watch as he lines his eyes with black eyeliner and clips in two pink extensions. He speeds off, and I sigh. Time to follow him!