Emo VS. Evil

I jump between the two. "Now, you guys wouldn't want to do anything stupid."

"Move out of the way so I can kick the emo's little ass." My mother snarls. She pushes me into the dresser and lunges at Shane. She knocks him to the ground and climbs on top of him.

He knees her in the stomach and regains his stance. She does a backflip and lands on her feet. She motions for him, and he runs forward. She strikes him in the face and throws him into the wall.

He stumbles on his framed Titanic poster. Falling on top of it, Shane shatters it, and tiny pieces of glass puncture his legs. The door swings open, and Shane's mother, Teresa, appears. I race to the door and pull her to the side. We watch in fear as they punch and claw at each other.

"Give up, you stupid bitch!" Shane/Superluv yells.

"Never," my mother hisses as she slithers towards him. She walks closer, and suddenly, Shane trips over a shoe while walking backwards. He falls to the ground with a groan. My mother grins from ear to ear. "And now, for the grand finale. Your mother and girlfriend are here to witness your tragic end." She pulls out a shiny, silver dagger and creeps towards him. I let go of Teresa as she lets out a bloodcurling scream.

I push and push my mind, until finally---

My mother freezes with the dagger held over Shane. As she turns to rock hard ice, Shane looks over at me. I walk closer to my mother, who's eyes were still able to look around. I could hear muffled curses slithering out of her mouth.

I stand in front of her. "Fuck with me, shame on you. Fuck with the people I love, and well, your time is due." I almost whisper. I push with my mind and force my hands forward. Suddenly, the room fills with a blinding white light. As it fades away, shards of ice are scattered around the floor.

"Woah," Teresa and Shane say.

I nod my head. "Goodbye, bitch." I murmur. Shane runs up to me, but he falls into my arms from the pain in his legs. Teresa and I lift him up and place him on the bed.

Shane sits up and moves his hands up and down his legs. The glass suddenly disappears, and his wounds vanish. He smiles at us.