This Is A Hold Up

I pull out my gun. "Down on your knees!" I yell to the innocent citizens. I laugh as they kneel on the bank floor in fear. I turn to the register. "Give me the money."

The lady shakes her head. "I-I can't do that, M'aam."

I frown. "Lady, if you don't give me the money, I will blow your head off!" I spit.

She clumsily opens the drawer and hands me the money. She shakes in terror as I throw the bag of money down on the counter. "I know that you have more money!!!"

"T-That's it." She says nervously.

"The safe. I know you guys have a safe!"

She opens a door to reveal the safe. I laugh menacingly. As she pulls it open, a pink mist swarms in front of me. As it stops, I see that it's actually a man in a pink suit.

I chuckle. "I'm assuming you're a superhero."

"I'm SuperLuv, and I'm here to put an end to your shenanigans."

"Right," I roar, "A man in a pink suit is going to save the day!"

He punches me in the gut, forcing me into the counter. I regain my balance and throw him to the ground. I take the money and shot the so-called "hero" in the arm. I dash out of the building with my superspeed. I stop behind a hidden bush and take off my disguise. I speed home in a few seconds.

For those who don't know me, my name is Scarlett. I'm a bank robber, except I go by the name "The Red Spirit." No one has ever figured out my true identity, and no one has ever caught me either. I'm practically invincible.

Why am I called "The Red Spirit"?

Well, my real name is Scarlett, but no one knows that. The reason I'm called that is because I wear a red zip up catsuit. You know, along with a black wig and white mask.

That superhero back there? Big joke. Who would ever take a male hero in PINK seriously? He didn't stand a chance, anyway.