You're Superluv!

I nervously tap my foot on the ground and await his arrival. How do I ask him and not look suspicious?!

As he arrives, I notice a pink streak in his hair. "Hey, Scar!" He says.

I point to his hair. "What's that?"

"My hair...." He says, confused.

I unclip the extension and wave it in front of his face. "This, Shane!"

He stutters, "Uhh, I was p-playing a character, and uhh, I-I must have-have left the streak in!"

I shake my head and whisper, "You're SuperLuv."

His eyes bulge, and he grabs my hand. He drags me over to his car and buckles me in. I stare at him.

What was he doing?

And why must he be my enemy? He seemed so nice..... Well, I was kind of evil. But hey, I need that money! I'm practically broke without it living in L.A.

He taps a button on his phone and types something into Google Maps. He follows the directions and soon appears outside my house.

He picks me up and swiftly flies me inside. He sits me down on my bed.

"Listen," he scolds,"You cannot tell anyone! Anyone! Not even your friends! I'm already being chased after by notorious villains." He sighs. "Please," he begs, "Don't tell anyone."

I think for a minute then shake my head. "Okay!"

He hugs me. "Thanks," he smiles. He lies down next to me and stares at the ceiling. I lay back and join him. My tired eyes start to get heavy as he looks over at me. He kisses my cheek and takes my hand.

One thing is official: I'm in love with a superhero, and he was friends with a secret villain, me.