1 Year Later

Dean's lips captured mine as we stood in the garage.
"Alright love birds, we gotta go." we heard Sam say from the Impala.
Dean flipped him off from behind and pulled away slightly, almost turning around but he came back instantly, "Okay maybe one more." I smiled into our second sweet passionate kiss, "We will see you soon, Sam is right, you gotta go."
"Oh! That reminds me!" He leaned down and kissed my stomach. I ran my hand through his hair as he was down there, he looked back up, "I love you. I'll be back soon." I smiled and nodded, "I love you too," I pressed a kiss too his cheek and walked to the car, kissing Sammy's cheek. "I want you boys back in one piece alright?" They nodded and said little things like, "Yea" and "we'll try". Soon I watched as the Impala left, I sighed and laid a hand on my stomach.

Deep in thought as I spun the small ring around my finger.
Hoping that the Impala will still be around for little Jason John Winchester.

Thank you for voting and commenting! It really meant alot and Id like to say that my book Chipped Blades is the sequel to the book,it's based on Sam's love life. Don't worry, Roxanne and Dean will be in it as well. It actually starts right off at the end of this one. See you in the next book!
Buh Bye!