Lil Reunion

Warning! It's a lil smutty! Not really but okay. Also mention of rape.

I woke up in the hotel room. I felt a pain in my cheek, "Owww..." I sat up and saw Dean asleep next to the bed and Sam on the phone. He saw me awake and walked over to me, "Roxanne, how is your cheek feeling?" I touched it to feel a small pain but it wasnt horrible. "I feel fine. How is Dean?" He smiled and shrugged, "Almost had a panic attack when you passed out. He is fine though. We found her grave and burned her bones." I let out a sigh of relief. "We fixed up your cheek while you were asleep." I nodded and stood up. I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, I had a small cut across my lower left cheek. It was sewn shut and bruised around the border. I frowned and walked out, "Sammy, when are we gonna wake him up?" He shrugged, "I don't know. You can. I'm going out and getting breakfast."

That being said, he walked out. I looked at Dean's sleeping figure, I walked over and sat next to him. "Deaaaan. Wake uuuuuup." I shook him a bit and his head popped up instantly. He looked over and saw me, he grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap, "God you scared me." I held my breath, what's wrong with him? Does he like me?! I am reading into this too much, "Dean-" it was hard to talk being in his lap. "What?" "About yesterday..." He sucked in and looked away from me. "Yeah?" I lifted my hand and held his cheek, I pushed his cheek to where he was facing me. Then it just happened. He kissed me. His lips were soft against mine and he pushed me back against the bed.  His arms surrounded me, I grabbed onto his shirt. His hands were on my sides. "Dean-" his hands found my ass and he squeezed making me gasp. I closed my eyes as I felt his hands going up my outer highs-

-and he ripped off my panties. "DRAKE! NO STOP! I'M NOT READY!" he growled and bit my arm, "Quit moving and it'll be easier for both of us!"

"No!" I pulled away, and Dean pulled back. "What?!" I had tears streaming down my face. "Did I hurt you?!" I shook my head and wiped my tears, "I can't do this. I'm sorry..." I got up and walked out of the room. I can't do this, I'm not ready. I ran into the hallway and bumped into a worker. "I'm so sorry- Roxanne?!" I looked up and saw the face of my nightmares. "Drake?!" "Roxanne! How have you been?" How was he here?! How did he know?! I started shaking, then I heard the door open behind me and Dean walked out. "Roxanne- who are you?" Drake puffed his chest out and looked at him, grabbing my arm in a death grip, "Her-"
"hey guys what are you doing?" Sam was walking up behind Drake, "May I ask what you are doing?" Sam said pointing at Drake. I tried to claw out of Drake's grip, "Drake let go!" Sam recognized the name and growled, instantly ripping me out of his grip. Dean pushed me behind him and Sammy tried to throw a punch at Drake. "Sam no!" Sam stopped and looked at me, "Roxanne, you know what he did!" Dean looked at me in confusion, "Rox, what happened?" I heard Drake laugh as Sam pinned him against the wall, "Oh look. Seems you have already have a pet name. Also, really Roxanne? Two guys at a time?!" Dean pushed Sam out of the way and punched Drake in the jaw.

"Guys stop!" I tried to get Dean and Sam off of him but was only being pushed back, "Sam! Dean! Stop!" They heard me crying and stopped. Dean lifted up Drake and looked at him square in the face, "Stay the hell away from her." He pushed Drake into the wall and me and Sammy went back to the hotel room. Dean didn't look at me or make eye contact with me, Sam spent his time calming me down. I just wanted to go back to the bunker. I had my stuff packed and was ready. When we made it in the car it was silent. Dean didn't even play music, I wish he did because I was sniffling the WHOLE time. I was shaking, thoughts running through, How is he not in prison still? How did he get here? How did he get a job? No way it just happened to be a coincidence... Ever since I have met the Winchester's, there is no such thing as coincidences.
Who knows, maybe it was. I'm just a paranoid freak!
I get comfy in the back seat and fall asleep to have nightmares. Surprisingly they weren't horrible. Still pretty bad, but I didn't wake up screaming.