Mistakes

Warnings: mentions of rape, don't read if you are sensitive towards that topic.
Dean's POV
We held hands, I was loving the feeling but realized that I cant do this. Not right now, not to Roxanne. I felt like shit doing it because it was wrong, I knew she didn't like me but I didn't like saying it, "You don't have to let go. We are family now, you are like a little sister, we are here for you." She pulled her hand away from mine, "I think I'll try to sleep now." I nodded and watched her as she walked over to the bed and laid down. I bit my knuckle and wanted to throw my head into the table for saying that. God damnit!
Even though she looked like she was asleep, I knew she wasn't. I changed my pants and my shirt, then I crawled into bed with Sam.
Soon enough, sleep found me but not Roxanne.

In the morning we packed up and went back to the bunker. She didn't talk the whole ride, as soon as we parked the Impala she ran out.

Roxanne's POV
I closed my door and quickly sunk to the floor, I haven't seen my parents in 4 months. Then when we found them we had to kill them. The tears wanted to come but I couldn't, I had to stay strong. I slipped off Deans shirt and put on a black shirt and jeans. I brushed my hair and put it up in a messy bun, and slipped on tennis shoes. I looked in the mirror and put on some eyeliner and mascara, attempting to fix my look. I touched my doorknob right when someone knocked on it. I opened it and saw Dean, "Rox, what are you doing?" "I-I am going outside to practice throwing knives."
He bit his lip and looked down, "Mind if I join?"
I thought about his words last night, and wanted to shut him out. Not get any closer and I knew I would end up getting hurt. I couldn't do it, "Sure." I grabbed my throwing knives under my bed and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle and a granola bar, "Want anything?" He got himself whatever and we went to my spot outside. I shivered slightly from the wind but it still felt nice.
I took out my knives and begun throwing them at the tree and of course failing. After throwing them all and failing I cursed, "Fuck it." I gave up and sat on a leafy spot, eating a granola bar.  I heard him sigh, "Giving up so easily?" "HA! No, I am just taking a break before I get to mad."
He bent down and picked up my knives and started throwing them, MAKING EVERYONE OF THEM STICK.
I groaned as I watched, "WHAT THE HEEEEELLLL?!"
He laughed and pulled me off the ground, "Focus on the target."
I looked at the tree, "I am!"
"Then," He put a knife in my hand, blade first, "now, focus where you want to hit." I did so, I looked at a spot in the tree so hard I almost passed out. "Now think about what you are hitting, don't think of it as a tree."
I instantly got what he meant, I looked at the tree, thinking about my father, I threw it and it stuck. Thinking about the thing that killed my brother, it stuck. Thinking about my ex, it stuck. Thinking about what Dean said last night, stuck. Thinking about my mother, it stuck. Thinking about the vamp that changed them- I threw it and it went into the tree, all the way, only the handle was sticking out. No blade was showing, "Roxanne, stop." I looked over and saw Dean looking at me with worry. I looked over and gave him a heated look, "What Dean?!" He ran over and grabbed my hand that was still holding he knife.

It was bleeding because I was holding the knife blade too hard, he took the knife out of my hand, then wiped away tears I didn't know I had. He sat me down on the grass and grabbed cloth from my knife kit, as if the people who gave it too me, knew I was going to do this. He wiped up my hand and tied it around my hand. "Dean, thank you." His face softened and he brushed my hair from my face. We sat in silence for a bit, we didn't realize it but we both started leaning in. OHGODITSFREAKINGHAPPENING!
Our lips where a centimeter apart, then he leaned away, "We should get back."
What the hell?! I let out a little growl and got up, grabbed my crap and went to the bunker before he could even get up. Once I got to the bunker I found a first aid kit. Sam saw me walk in my room, "Rox, what is wrong." He followed me into my room.
"Nothing Sam."
"Is it about yesterday? Dean told me."
"What the fuck, why can't he just leave me and my business alone."
"Roxanne it's because we are a family."
I scowled from that, he closed the door, "Nothing is wrong Sam."
"Roxanne, something is wrong, please-"
"SAM, MAYBE ITS BECAUSE I KILLED MY FATHER LAST NIGHT AND I CAN NEVER BE MORE THAN A LITTLE SISTER TO SOMEONE!"
He looked taken back by my words and startled. His face instantly turned to sadness, he walked over too me and hugged me, "Roxanne I am so sorry." I broke down in his arms, unable to hold anything in. He stayed with me and talked, even after I was done crying he stayed and fixed me up. "Sam?" "Yeah?" "I'm sorry I yelled at you." "No need to be sorry." "Well I am, you were just trying to see I was okay." "Alright, can I ask you about the "more than a little sister" thing?"
I felt myself getting hot, "I guess but it's no use..."
He smiled, "Tell me."
"I honestly don't know, I think I have feelings for Dean but- UGH!" I buried my face in his chest and he messed with my hair and started teasing me. It was getting late so he left.

I fell asleep after cleaning up. I was so happy sleep found me...

"Dean!" He smiled as I ran up to him, "Dean, I did it!" I pointed at the axe in the tree, "Don't think I didn't see you walk up and stick it in." He smirked at me, I bit my cheek and looked down, I was caught. "Nothing flies by you does it?" He frowned and crossed him arms, "Roxanne, I have to talk to you about something." "Yeah?" "I want you to leave the bunker." My eyes widened, "Dean-" He put his arms behind his back, "No arguing, I am telling you to leave the bunker." His face was serious.

Suddenly I was looking at Sam who just stopped the Impala, he pushed me out. "Leave." I looked up at him, tears streaming down my face, "Sammy..." "Don't call me Sammy! Go! Leave!" "I thought we were friends." He let out a small laugh, "I only talked to you outta pitty!" Oh God I can't handle this, "No." I couldn't let myself believe his words.

His face changed suddenly and he became my father as a vampire, coming after me, "DAD!" I felt a shotgun in my arms, I couldn't lift it, I just couldn't. And I didn't need to as they lifted themselves. Shooting my father, this time my eyes were open and saw his face get blown off. "Dad no!"

Then his figure sprawled on the leaf covered ground turned into Jason. His face covered with blood, I fell to my knees and touched his face, "JASON! IM SORRY!" I tried to get him up, "GET UP! YOU HAVE TOO! PLEASE!" His body was limp and wouldn't move, I started shaking and uncontrollably sobbing. "I can't take this all alone!"

His body turned into mine and the scenery changed, I was on a bed, beaten up and crying. Drake grabbed my arms, "We are going to have a good time." I watched myself as I tried to pull away, "ROXANNE STOP!" He slapped Roxanne(me), she started kicking this time and biting, he bit back. I ran up and tried to stop him but my hands went through, "DRAKE, LEAVE HER ALONE!" I tried to stop him but he wouldn't. He already had down Roxanne's underwear and started violating her even more. She was crying, clawing at him, "Drake stop! Please, please, I'll do anything!" "DRAKE!" My own screams tore my ears to shreads, "NO STOP!"
My vision changed to where I was under Drake, he started putting his hand at my throat, whispering in my ear, "You will never leave me..." I screamed, trying to get away from this vile creature. He started laughing, "ROXANNE!" He was shaking my shoulders, "ROXANNE ITS JUST A DREAM!"

"ROXANNE!"
I opened my eyes seeing Drake, "Drake! No!" He pulled me into a hug as I was still shaking, "Roxanne, it's all right! I am here now." I tried to claw away from him, he quickly let go, "Roxanne calm down, it's me Sam!" I instantly saw that I was seeing things, "Oh god Sammy!" I kept crying. "I'm so sorry!" He hugged me and rubbed my back, "What happened in your dream?"

I sighed, trying to breath, I couldn't properly because I was crying so hard. "I thought he got me again! Then I saw Jason, and Dad! Dean told me to leave the bunker, you left me all alone and I had no where to go..." I couldn't say much more because I had to find room to breath. He stayed with me while I calmed down, he started tucking me in when I asked him a childish question, "Sam?" "Hm?" "Can you lay with me? Please?"
He smiled down at me and got under the covers with me, "Okay."
I didn't feel alone anymore, I instantly fell asleep with the feeling of warmth.