Nightmares

I jog down the familiar road, but it's darker outside. The street lamps buzzing, ready to be turned on, I turn down the road and hear crashing. "AHHHH!" a defening scream can be heard around the curve. I run forward and see a vehicle turned halfway onto it's side and roof. Glass shards everywhere, the dark orange light reflecting off of them. I ran to the side and looked around, "Hello?! Is anyone hurt?!" I heard glass shifting and a girl screaming, uncontrollably sobbing. "HELP!!!" I looked for the girl harder not finding her, I found a hand sticking out from under the front of the car. Blood everywhere, I realized I was the one screaming.
"DEAN!"
I sat up screaming as I heard my bedroom door busting open. "Roxanne?!" I made out a figure speed walking to my bed. I started shaking while clutching my blanket too my chest. Heaving. Hands grabbed my forearms and slowly started rubbing them up and down, I made out his face. "It's okay, I'm here." "Dean, I saw you again. You were under the car." I laid my head on his chest concentrating on breathing. "It's alright. Try to sleep, okay." My breathing started evening and my eyes started getting droopy, but I didn't want to go back to sleep. Too scared for what I was going to see. "I don't want too. I-i-" I didn't want to say it out loud. He brought me closer to his chest, I could hear his heart, "You what?" I squeezed my eyes shut, "I am s-scared..." I listened to the strum of his heart, he was alive, right in front of me, holding me, Dean wasn't dead. I heard his small sigh as he pulled me away from his chest, "I'm here, you don't need to be." He got up, pulled one of the small foldup chairs in my room next to my bed, and sat down.

"You don-" "Shhh." He pushed me lightly against the bed. I laid my head against the pillow but faced him as he rested his head on his hands. I looked at the clock next to us, 2:43. He looked up at me and smiled, "Go to sleep sweetheart." Instantly, the dark sheets of sleep folded me in before I could say anything else.

I woke up feeling warmth on one of my arms. I opened my eyes and saw Dean still sitting in his chair, with his head resting on my left arm and my right hand in his hair. I smiled and slowly ran my fingers through his hair, he shifted and I slowly slid my hand out from under his head. I sat up and left the room, trying not to wake him. I made my way to the kitchen. My stomach growling. Sam had a note on the fridge door,
"Getting groceries~Sam"
I sighed and walked too the library, sitting at a table and picking up a random book. I looked through it, it was a book about demon traps, hell, etc. It got kinda boring and I yawned, stretching my arms and curling my toes. Soon I heard the bunkers door open, "Hey Sammy!" I went upstairs and found Sam with multiple bags and his hair everywhere because of the wind. I laughed at his appearance, and grabbed a couple bags, "Yea, Yea, very funny." I helped him put up the groceries and Dean walked in all sleepy eyed and with extreme bed head. "Morning Dean." Sam said as I sent him a small smile and wave, "Morning guys." I couldnt help but think about last night, he stayed up for me and stayed with me while I was asleep.

I grabbed a yogurt and sat at the table, sitting with my knees to my chest. When Dean came in and sat down I thanked him. "Thanks Dean." "For what?" "Being with me last night." He raised an eyebrow at me, smirking, "I wasn't." I realized we weren't gonna talk about it so I rolled my eyes and finished off my yogurt, I found Sammy in the library, "Whatcha doin?" He was focused on a screen and two books, "Trying to figure out what you hit." I sighed, "Sam, I don't think we hit something supernatural." "Well I do. So I am looking into it." I rolled my eyes, "Go ahead, waste your time. I'm gonna look for a case." "Noooope!" "What? Why?" "Because you and Dean aren't going anywhere just yet, take it easy." I sighed and got up, going in my room. It's so frustrating living with two stubborn men, again.