Mornings

Dean's POV
I woke up and decided to apologise to Roxanne. It was 8:54. Even if she didn't know what it was about, but I felt like shit for it. I leaned in and we almost kissed but I pulled away last minute... I'm such an ass, even if she did t want the kiss. I got up from my bed and changed into jeans and a tank top. I walked to her room and saw it was cracked, I couldn't help but peek in. I saw someone else in the bed with her and instantly got pissed, I opened the door and saw Sam. Thoughts ran through my mind, he was shirtless and she was nuzzled onto him. My heart ached, I can't stand the pain. It's been worse than any other wound I have gotten. I growled and left the house, climbed into Baby, going to the bar.
Once I got there I saw a woman in a skimpy outfit, she is probably one of the other "morning sex is the best sex" types. As soon as I was in the door she was all over me, of course I wasn't going to reject her.

Roxanne's POV
I woke up next to Sam, I stretched and got up. It was 9:48. I felt loads better, my dreams last night were horrid, but thanks to Sam I am better. He helped me last night and slept with me so I wouldn't be alone. I started making breakfast for when the boys woke up. I finished breakfast. I put everything on a plate and went to wake them up.  I went to wake up Dean first, I went to his door and knocked. No one answered so I stuck my head in and found him asleep. I smiled to myself as I saw him peacefully asleep, I walked in and poked him. "Deaaaaan." He didn't move, "Deeeeeeaaaan, it's time to wake up." I pulled the covers down a bit and shook his bare arm, "Dean, it's time to wake-" he swiftly grabbed me by my waist and pulled me over him and onto the bed. "Ah-" he covered my mouth with his hand, "Shh." I moved his hand and felt my face get hot and red, my legs were Tangled in his legs and his arms around me, "Dean, what are you doing?" He laid his top half over me and groaned, "Let's just stay like this, I'm so comfy." I friend thinking of yesterday, "No. It's breakfast time." He put his face in the crook of my neck, I tensed up, my neck was very sensitive. "I got up earlier, lemme sleep a bit more."
"Why did you want up early?"
"I went to the bar."
"Dean! Really?! Did you-"
"No I didn't have sex..."
"Then why?"
"I went for sex, but I couldn't."
"Why?"
"Why do you ask so many questions?!" We both sat up.
"MAYBE BECAUSE I AM CONCERNED FOR YOUR WELL BEING!"
"MAYBE IM CONCERNED THAT YOU SLEPT WITH SAMMY LAST NIGHT!"
"WHAT?! DEAN, WE DIDNT FUCK!" I stood up and looked at him.
Dean's face relaxed, "What?"
"YEA! I DONT LIKE SAM LIKE THAT!"
Dean stood up, "THEN WHY DID HE SLEEP WITH YOU, ROXANNE?!"
I had my hands in fists, "DEAN! I HAD THE SCARIEST NIGHTMARE OF MY DAMN LIFE AND HE STAYED TO COMFORT ME!"
He stayed quiet so I went on, "AND WHEN DID YOU START CARING?! YOU CLEARLY DIDNT CARE THE OTHER NIGHT OR YESTERDAY!"
He ran a hand through his hair, "Roxanne, about that-"
Sam walked in the room, with a gun in hand, "Damn it guys. Why are you yelling, I thought something was wrong!"

I am hella pissed, I have more I want to say. I keep my mouth shut and left to eat breakfast. Me and Dean were tense the next few days. I was perfectly fine with it, training on my own without his pissy attitude, alone time, no stares burning through me. I felt normal.

I was sitting in the library, watching YouTube. When I got a notification from Sam.
Sam: Hey, I found another hunt. Wanna go?
Me: Yea sure. When?
Sam: Setting out tomorrow morning.
Me: Okay, I should be ready.
Sam: BUT, I haveto tell you that Dean is going to be there. So if you don't wanna deal with him, you don't have to go.
Me: it's fine, I'm coming. And where are you btw?
Sam: At the store.
Me: Where is Dean?
Sam: Should be there. I gtg ttyl.
Me: ttyl

I put up my phone and got my stuff ready, making sure I had all of my disguises and fake badges. Along with normal everyday clothes. Once my bag was ready I went into the kitchen and snuck a granola bar or two in the bag. I grabbed a beer and sat at the table drinking. Dean walked in and grabbed a beer, sitting at the table across from me. We both just stared at each other. Finally i crack, "I'm going to bed. See ya tomorrow morning." He didn't say anything and watched me as I walked down the hallway.