Job

It's been two weeks since the crash, Dean has been working on the Impala while I've been searching for a good case. I found them in the hallway, "Guys! I found one!" Sam nodded, "Okay, what do you got?" I had my laptop tucked under my arm and dragged them too my room near by. I set it on my desk and opened up an article.
Dean read it aloud, "Five gone missing in less than a week. Killeen's police department claims it to be kidnapping. No clues or proof to be found of this claim, yet there was nothing left behind other than a bloody handprint in the room they disappeared from." Dean looked at me, "Where is Killeen?" Sammy rolled his eyes, "Texas." "ha, how did you know?" Sam gave him a look, "I finished reading the article." Dean rolled his eyes and stuck his hands in his pockets, "We planning on going?" I smiled, "Why not?" Sam scratched his head, "I don't see why we shouldn't. It seems to scream supernatural to me."

Soon we were packed and ready to leave. We were taking my car since the Impala was toast. We were on our way, Sam drove since he was paranoid. Not wanting another reck to happen. I got comfy in the back seat, putting a blanket over my shoulders because the weather was getting chillier. In the morning we were in Killeen but decided to get some rest before we did anymore digging. We got a cheap room with two queens and a couch. I walked in and put my stuff on the couch, my legs screaming because of the long car ride. "I'm tiiired!" Sam nodded in agreement and laid on one of the beds, "Yea but aren't you going to sleep on one of the beds?" I pointed at their legs, then at mine, "I'm the only one who can fit on here. Anyways, it looks comfy!" I laid back on it, realizing I was right.

Dean shook his head, "Your loss sweetheart!" He kicked off his boots and laid in the bed. I did the same but changed my pants into sweats. Sam pretty much instantly passed out, it was pretty early. After about sitting in silence for an hour, "Rox, come on." Dean whispered, sitting up. "Nah, I'm fine." "No, come up here with me." "Dean-" "Rox, this isn't anything new. Come on." He was right, we have slept together almost every other night due to my nightmares. Usually one of us were in a chair or ontop of the blankets while the other was under them. I got up and walked over to his bed side, he pulled the covers down and I slid under them with him. His body heat instantly heating me up. I snuggled into the covers, I was cautious because this was the first time we've been together in bed this close. I felt his arm slowly shift to go around my waist. I turned to face him, his hand landing over the small of my back. We both stayed still, not needing to go further, but we wanted to go further. I was holding my breath. I had to let it out, I exhaled but that was all that was needed. It lit a spark.

~well we know what I'm a bout ta saaaayyyy!!! smut is comiiiiing!~

His hands pushed me up against him. My hands grabbing onto his black tanktop, pulling him impossibly closer. Our lips instantly moving together, with speed he pushed me underneath him. Hovering above me, his hands running up and down my body. I lightly gasped as his hands traveled under my shirt, fingers grazing my bras under wire. He pulled away, his hands grabbing my hips and pulling me on to his lap. Both of us sitting up, his lips attacking my neck, lightly pulling my hair. "Deaaan~" My arms wrapped around his neck and I slightly shifted my hips. A groan erupted from his chest, I bit my lip hard as I almost moaned loud. He found my sweet spot and started sucking, "Ah!" Dean's lips flew back up to mine, his kisses driving me crazy, he pulled away whispering. "Shhh"

~Its over sadly 😂😂😂~

I pulled his face back to mine, our bodies pressing against each other. I pulled away, "Dean, we shouldn't do this right now." He nodded as we both looked over at Sam. He was sprawled on the bed, still wearing his jacket and boots, hair laying across his face and in his mouth. We laughed quietly at the sight, Dean slowly laid me back down on the bed. Staying between my legs, he laid down. His face laying on my chest. I ran my hand through his hair, massaging his head. We both eventually drifted into sleep.

I woke up in Dean's bed, I opened my eyes and no one else was in the room. I saw a small note saying,
"Went to get coffee and breakfast ~Sam and Dean"

Reading their note made me think of last night. My cheeks burned as you thought about it. I smiled and started getting dressed. I picked out black slacks, white button up, and some black flats. I admired myself in the mirror, watching at my red hair fall a little under my shoulders. When you saw the little cuts on your arms, why didn't Cas remove them when he fixed me up? I'd have to ask him later, for now I just pulled my sleeves to my wrists. Dean and Sam walked in right after. I turned to them and smiled, "Good morning!" I tried to act calm as I saw AND felt Dean's eyes raking my body. Sam smiled and handed me a hot chocolate cup and a chocolate muffin. "You look nice." "Thanks." Dean slightly squinted at Sam as he walked into the bathroom to get dressed. I playfully smacked his arm, "Don't be like that!" He smiled and rested his hands on my hips, "Well I think you look great." I smirked at him and took a sip of my hot chocolate, "Thanks Dean."