Reading Material

I gave the woman my ticket and found my seat in the plane. If my parents wanted a visit so badly, why didn't they haul their butts on a plane and see my place instead? Honestly, not like I am going to be there more than 5 minutes before getting thrown out again. My seat wasn't first class, but it worked. I had a window seat, not that I was going to look out it anyways. The plane started filling up with it's other passengers. Two men sat next to me but I didn't pay attention to them, as I was too busy reading my smut. My best friend writes smut and asks me to look over it for her. Now being the great friend I am/I have nothing to do anyways, I do it. 'His hands roam up your thighs, making them shiver.' After a couple minutes of reading it I heard a deep voice next to me,
"Nice reading material."
I swiftly turned my head, almost jumping out of my seat. The man next to me had a nice build, dirty blonde hair, and my eyes were caught by gorgeous green eyes. Freckles were lightly scattered over his face. God, I swear this man just jumped out of one of my friends smuts.
"Yep." I said, popping the p.
"Do you read this stuff all the time?" His voice was a little unstable.
Rolled my eyes, "Yea sure."
The man next to him, who might I add was also hot as hell, cleared his throat, "I'm going to the bathroom, try not to cry while I'm gone." The one next to me scowled at the other as he walked off. He let out a nervous chuckle as he held onto his seat as if it was going to leave him. He then started humming what sounded like Metallica to himself. I could feel him burning my skull with his stare.
Annoyed, I decided to break the ice, "My name is Roxanne Blue. What's yours?" I asked.
"Dean Winchester." he said.
There was some bad turbulence, causing him to hum a bit louder.
I smiled more to myself then him, "Why are you humming Metallica?"
He grimaced to himself, "It calms me down."
"Nervous?"
He shifted uncomfortably in his seat, "Yea I guess."
I suppressed a giggle, and turned to my smut yet again. It was over so I looked out the window for about another 10 minutes to fly by. Until he started talking again, but to the man who just returned to his seat not too long ago.
"Is it almost time?"
"We have been up for 15 minutes. We got 25 minutes."
"God damn it Sammy..."
I could hear Dean's friend growl, "It's Sam."
Thought were running through my mind, 'why 40 minutes? What's so important. Are they bombers? Is that why he was so nervous?!' I quickly wanted to kick myself for even thinking that. What a way to overthink things. Jumping to conclusions so quickly, I'm a freak with a trust problem. I shouldn't be eavesdropping anyway, being nosey gets you no where but trouble half the time. I heard them standing up and leaving the seats next to me vacant as I stared holes into the window. I looked over and saw them talking to one of the assistants, quickly going into the back.
I tried to push my suspicions down and out of my mind, I'm such a freaking retard. I leaned back and relaxed against my seat, letting sleep take over.

Everything was shaking, I could hear everyone screaming. Screaming for family and friends, praying to God. The planes lights were off. The plane was going to crash, bad turbulence? I think not.
I grabbed onto one of the masks hanging in front of my face, quickly strapping it on. I grabbed onto my seat along with the one next to me to find Dean not there. I was going to have a panic attack, I was going to die before the plane makes contact or blows up, what ever the hell it's doing. I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to block out the view of the window. I could see the ground getting closer and closer. We are all going to die. I then heard Dean and Sam's voice through all of this, yelling nonsense that I couldn't understand. OH GOD IM GOING TO FREAKING DIE, IM NOT READY! Tears were starting to pour down my face, I couldn't stop the flow as the impact hit me.
Then it stopped, not abruptly, but it eventually stopped.
The plane straightened out along with the lights coming back on in the plane. Children where crying along with, well, everyone was crying.

Once the pilot came on speaker, explaining that we were stopping at the nearest airport to check what's going on, everyone started calming down. Dean and Sam returned shortly after too. I looked at them with the craziest look I could muster, "Aaaaand where the hell were you two?!"
Sam sighed and laughed to himself, "Having panic attacks, just like everyone else." He was sliding a big and messy notebook in his bag. "Where?! I looked next to me and you guys were gone!" Dean looked at me, sweat pouring off of him, "Don't worry about us sweetheart."
Heat rose in my cheeks, "Don't call me that."
He flashed his pearly whites at me, then winked, "What's wrong? Still shaken up?" I realized that I was still shaking, "Yea, how are you not?!" I also realized he was a little calmer then earlier. Still sweating a pool and was pale, but not shaking.
"Got over it." He chuckled.
I simply rolled my eyes and brought my knees to my chest, letting out a shaky breath and leaned against the window.
'All to go to my parents house I'm going to be in for maybe 5 minutes'

Soon the plane landed and me, including the other passengers who were still crying, got out and talked to officials. I saw Sam and Dean grinning and also Dean seemed to have gained color,
"Is sweet cheeks going to make it to her next destination without almost dieing?" He said as he saw me walk over. I managed a small and weak smile, "I don't know. I came over because I wasn't introduced to the handsome giant over here." I pointed at the one named Sam. He brushed his long hair from his eyes and smiled, he reached out a shook my hand, "Im-" "Sammy." Dean interrupted.
Sam's eyes lit with fire as he smacked the back of Dean's head, "Sorry, but my brother is an idiot. I'm Sam Winchester."
I gave him a closed eyed smile, "Roxanne Blue. You guys are brothers?"

I instantly expected the worst, that they were married. Damn all the hot ones being gay!

Dean leaned against the counter behind him, "Yep." popping the p as I did earlier.

I let out a sigh of relief and put my bag on my back.
"Nice meeting you boys, sadly I must leave and find a place to stay. Bye!" I said waving to them.
They waved back and flashed me award winning smiles. I could feel Dean's eyes on me, I hesitated earlier when I told them I was leaving, maybe because I just met some of the most handsome men in my life, wow. I didn't want to leave, I'm surprised I didn't pull any pick up lines. I laughed at myself/my thoughts and got a taxi, quickly leaving.