Hunting

I heard Dean next door, "Sammy let's go. I need to show her and explain this."
"This is just slowing us down! Why is this so important?"
"I don't know, it just is!"
"Calm down Dean. Let's go..."
Not long after I heard a knock on my door. I knew who it was, "Come in..."
Dean and Sam poked their heads into my room before he walking in. "Rise and shine!" I turned and squinted as the light from outside came in. "So early?!" "No need to be like that. I know you didn't sleep last night." Sam elbowed Dean's chest, "Don't be an ass." He sat on the bed as I straightened my self in bed. I sat up and let my hair down to quickly put it back up. "Better have good proof or I'm calling the police." I already had my phone in my hand and had 911 on speed dial. Sam quickly pulled the thick notebook from before, handing it to me. "Whatever you want to know is in there."
"What?" I looked at it stunned, "How about the 'shapeshifter' from last night?"
Sam flipped it to a page full of writing. I started reading, by the end of that hour, Dean seemed to be right. Shapeshifters, windigos, demons,  spirits, curses, vampires, werewolves... My world isn't the same, no where close. The ones I named aren't even the tip of the iceberg. I looked up at them, "Who are you?"
Sam grinned, "Hunters. We take down these things."
I shivered thinking about it. Then a thought struck me, "Wait, was what happened in the plane normal?!" I heard Dean from the tiny kitchen, "Nope, no where near normal sweet cheeks." I grabbed onto the sheets, "Wow. You guys saved us yesterday didn't you?" Sam brushed his long hair out of his face. "Yeah, I guess you could say that." I didn't know what I was doing until I did it. I jumped onto Sam, giving him a big hug. "Thanks for you know, not letting us die." He smiled and rubbed my back, "No problem." I leaned away and got up, "What are you guys doing today?" Sam shrugged, "Probably back to our home." I nodded, "Well I'm going to St. Louis. Can I have your number in case something like that happens again?" Sam nodded and put it in my phone, "Well it's about time we leave." Dean said.
Sam heaved a sigh and gave me another side hug, "Text me if you just wanna talk." I have him a smile, "I'm sure I will. Thanks Sammy." He scowled, "Don't be like Dean." I laughed, Sam is nice and friendly. To bad the world sucks. I wish we could be close friends...

Dean walked out after him but before he could leave I grab the back of his jacket, "What?" I pull him and hug him from behind, "I'm sorry I yelled at you. You saved my life twice in one day. Thank you." He tensed up as I did so but he eased and said gruffly, "It's fine, your welcome." Then he brushed me off and left.

After the beautiful car drove off, I got dressed for the day.

I didn't really know how to feel other than thankful. They also explained how some things worked, well more like Sam because Dean was quiet.
I called an Uber to take me the rest of the way to my parents. A few hours later we arrived, the Uber pulled up and dropped me off. Lemme tell you, that shite was expensive. I walked up the porch walk and to the baby blue door. I knocked to hear some hollering when I was tackled by something. I tried to scream but a hand flew over my mouth, "Sis, it's only me you big baby!" I opened my eyes and saw Jason, I smiled and wrapped my arms around my big brother, "J! I missed you!" Soon we made it inside and I was greeted with gonna from my mother and father, "Why were you so late?" "Our plane almost crashed. We had to do early landing, so I stayed at a motel." "No excuse to be late." Jason soon butted in, "Mom, her plane almost crashed! She could have died!" Mom told her eyes and Dad was starting at his glass of wine. Dad sighed, "Son have you told her your new job?" I glanced over to find him smiling, showing a few new scares.
"Sis, you might not understand."
I rolled my eyes, "Trust me, I've heard at of shit-" "hey!"
"No really sis, this is alot."
"Just tell me!"
" I'm a hunter, but not a normal one..."
It clicked in my head, "I know what you are saying. Don't, get a new job."
"I highly doubt you do know."
I smirked and whispered in his ear, "Let's just say, I almost died twice, both from something supernatural. I think I know."
His eyes widened, "Really?!"
"Yeah." He then gasped, "Why don't you want me to have this job then?!" "Because, it's dangerous. I got saved by two hunters last night and late last night one could have died for me. It was horrid and dangerous. Those scars on your face are probably from it!" He rolled his eyes, " my scars are fiiiine! Also it's his own damn fault if he dies on the job." "They seemed to know what they were talking about."
"What was their names?"
"Sam and Dean Winchester."
Jason's eyes almost popped out, "WHAAAAT?!"
I laughed and put my bags in my room, when I came down I say and talked to my brother a little longer when I asked for some fighting tips. I already knew how to fight, I knew damn well how to fight. I grew up in  a tough spot. Also my old job required it. He started giving me  tips when my mom grabbed my wrist, "Why did you come if you were only going to talk to him?!" "Mom! I just got here!" "Go, get out!" She literally pushed me out the door, my brother was arguing with my parents when I screamed, "I DIDN'T WANT TO STAY ANYWAYS! IT'S FINE." I walked down the street and found a little cafe. I walked in and realized that I was screwed, my clothes are at the house, I have my wallet though. That's good. I looked around and watched the little security screen on the wall. I then saw one of the girls in a group look at the camera. Her body was glitching in and out of existence on the screen. It was normal in real life. I couldn't rack my mind, on what was wrong... Was I seeing things?

I grabbed my phone and dialed Jason's number. He picked up after a few rings, "Roxanne! Why did you run off?!"
"Dont! Not now! I think I found something and you need to take care of it."
He instantly got what I meant, "I'm only in training."
"What do you mean only in training?!"
"Okay, I lied. I'm not a hunter yet. I fought some paranormals before, now I'm training. I'm not ready. I'll head over now. Where are you."
"The diner."
I hung up and tried not to stare at the girl.