52 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝓎 𝓂𝑒

Start from the beginning

He licked his lips, and lowered his head. "Yeah? And El wouldn't be dead if weren't for me."

He brushed past Hoseok, and walked through the forest, needing time to cool off. He knew this would happen one day. He wasn't safe no matter where he went. It's as if trouble always found its way.

Hoseok sighed, and returned to the restaurant. He wiped a rag across his forehead, and stared at the pile of mail.

"Let's see if one of you can take away this nightmare."

He sat at the table, tearing each envelope open. The trash can next to him was almost full, as another balled up paper was thrown into it. He glanced at the last letter, searching for the address.

He sliced it open with his finger, and began to read the letter.

"This cant be true." He whispered to himself, with wide eyes.

He looked around, and back at the letter, before throwing it and screaming. "She's alive! El's alive."

» » »

"Well I'm dumb as fuck."

I flipped the map over, so I was finally looking at the correct trail. I looked up in front of me and back at the map. Yeah, now I'm even further from the building.

I climbed through the branches and laid my eyes upon a small cottage. Tons, scattered.

"What the hell is this place?"

I quickly ducked my head as an arrow sliced into the tree behind me. My eyes widened as I looked at the woman in front of me. She pulled back another arrow, and I lifted my hands above my head.

"Don't shoot. I'm not here to cause any harm. I'm just lost."

She narrowed her eyes, and lowered the bow. "Get up."

I slowly stood on my feet, never lowering my hands. She stepped forward, pinning me to the tree. "Why are you here?"

I gulped, looking at the sharp knife she had pressed against my throat. "I'm looking for the government head quarters."

"Well you're far from it." She spoke with angry eyes.

"I know, and I'm sorry. I'll be on my way now."

She pressed the knife further once I moved forward. "That's not how we deal with intruders here."

"Listen, I told you that it was an accident. I-"

"Where are you from?" She tilted her head.

"The facility."

Her brows lowered, as her gaze pierced through mine. "Then you deserve to die." She drew the knife back.

"Wait! I'm a trainee. I don't work there."

"How do I know you're telling the truth?"

"Because." I looked down and back at her knife. "I escaped."

She moved back, giving me a dirty look. "Then we'll keep you prisoner, and spare your life."

"No, please." I stepped towards her, grasping my hands together. "I need to get to him."

She raised her brow. "Who's him?"

A licked my lips, breathing out the humid air. "My boyfriend."

     »                            »                            »

"Jimin?" Hoseok ran through the woods, shouting his name. He knew he shouldn't have pissed him off ten minutes ago. But he couldn't have gone far in that short time.