Chapter 47

"Yes ma'am, the orange tiger lily and white rose bouquet will be mine. The blue and orange tiger lily mix will be my maid of honors." Belle pushed a strand of her dark hair from her eyes with a sigh. She had been trying to confirm her flowers for the wedding all afternoon. The wedding was a month away and her florist seemed to have lost her mind. In the florist's defense she was 8.5 months pregnant. She swore that everything would be perfect for Belle's wedding, but Belle was beginning to have doubts.

"Who's that?" Allie mouthed as she walked into Belle's condo stepping over boxes in the process.

"Florist." Belle mouthed back with a roll of her eyes.

On top of the approaching wedding Belle and Chris had found a home and were closing on it the week before the wedding. Belle's entire condo was half in boxes.

"OK, thank you." Belle clicked her phone off and tossed it down. "I'm not sure that's going to turn out ok."

"Hey no stress, remember? We're almost there. It's going to be amazing."

"Not if my bouquet is the wrong color."

"Don't you dare go bridezilla on me woman." Allie warned. "I brought Chinese food." She set the bags down.

Belle glanced at the watch on her wrist.

"You talk to Chris?"

Belle shook her head. Chris was in New York doing press for the final Avengers movie. After this he was going to be off for a few months.

"I'm ready for this month to be over." Belle turned and tripped over a half-packed box on the kitchen floor. "And I'm getting nervous about the weather."

They were having the wedding at The Lombardi House in Los Angeles. The ceremony was to be outdoors as well as the reception. Although there was a tent in case of rain Belle feared a downpour.

"Stop worrying. Even if it's a hurricane at the end of the day you will be Mrs. Pratt. Does anything else matter?"

"No I suppose you're right." She pulled a couple forks from the drawer and handed one to Allie before grabbing plates. "I really want it to be perfect though."

"It will be. So I was thinking....we should do a weekend bachelorette party, what do you think?"

"I think that's a great idea. I know Matt wants to do something for Chris and Cully will be in town for it. Oh! I know what I want to do!" Belle clapped her hands excitedly.

Allie raised an eyebrow.

"Let's do Disneyland!"

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Yes! Come on we both love Disneyland. And it's not like I'm going to be going anywhere to go out drinking. We can do the whole weekend, get a penthouse suite somewhere. Have a spa day to, doesn't that sound perfect?"

"Actually yeah it really does. Ok. What do you think the boys will do?"

Belle shrugged. "Chris has been so amazing not drinking. I guess he can go out and have a little fun with his boys." Belle's phone buzzed alerting her of an incoming call. "Speaking of!" She grinned grabbing her phone she accepted the FaceTime request.

"Hey gorgeous girl!" Chris's face lit up her screen.

"Hi!" She replied with giddy excitement.

"Look who I'm with..." He spun the camera around to show Chris Evans who waved. "Hi Belle!" He called.

"Hi!" She waved back before the camera spun back around.

"I miss you so bad I'm coming home early." Chris adjusted the baseball hat on his head.

"Can you do that?"

"Baby, I can do anything I want.......no I need to check with Alison but I'm going to try and get home early to you. How's everything coming with packing and the wedding? Are you going to let me hire someone to pack your condo yet?"

"No." Belle shook her head. "Everything is going fine." She tried to discreetly hide the chaos of her home in the background. "You just work on getting home to me so we can have this wedding."

"Roger that beautiful. I love you so much. I will see you as soon as I can. Say bye to Evans!"

"Bye Evans!" Belle called with a laugh.

Hanging up the phone Belle stuck her lower lip out. "I hate when he's away."

"About that.....what are you going to do when you're married and he's away for work?"

Belle shrugged. "I don't know yet. I mean he wants me to stop working. But I can't imagine doing that. Although flying all over the world with him sounds unbelievable."

Allie nodded, "That's what I would do!" She took a bite of her Chinese food.

Belle grabbed her fork, taking a bite of food she let her mind wander. The thought of leaving the Dodgers made her sad. But a whole new life with Chris, traveling the world she wasn't sure she could say no to that.