Chapter 20

To anyone who may be reading, Thank you so much! I hope you're enjoying reading as much as I enjoy writing. (And how about that sexy smirk 👆🏼)

Belle had to work Friday morning, so she snuck out early enough to take Killen home and change into her work clothes. Chris called her when he got up and told her that Jack was going to Anna's for the evening, but he was going to pick him back up Saturday. Belle said she would be over as soon as she got off work.

Chris pulled open the door before she could even knock. Without saying a word Belle stepped inside the foyer dropped her purse on the floor and wrapped her arms around his neck. Her lips collided with his and she jumped up wrapping her legs around his waist.

Stumbling through the house Chris carried her to his bedroom where he laid her down before pulling his t-shirt off up over his head. Sliding his shoes off he started to work on the button of his pants. Belle stopped his fumbling fingers and undid the button sending his pants to the floor. Pushing herself back onto the bed Belle lifted her arms so Chris could slip her shirt off, followed by her skirt. Drinking in every inch of her he paused, "Are you sure?"

She nodded and unhooked her bra. Chris closed his eyes with a smile, taking a deep breath he crawled towards her on the bed. She smiled back pulling him on top of her.

"That was...." Chris trailed off. They were laying in his bed, she was curled up next to him, her leg hooked and intertwined with his, her finger tips tracing imaginary circles on his chest as his fingers trailed up and down her arm.

"Good?" She asked.

"Ohhhh no" He chuckled, "It was so much better than good. I'm not sure there is an adjective that could describe it."

Belle kissed his chest making her way up to his neck. "How about round 2?" She whispered in his ear before straddling him causing the blanket to slip off her.

"You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." His deep hazel green eyes were sincere. "I don't think I could stop myself from falling in love with you if I tried."

Her smile took over every feature of her face lighting up her eyes in a way he'd never seen.

"You make me so happy." He continued, running his large hands up her bare back.

"I'm falling in love with you to." She whispered and then leaned down, her mouth meeting his for a slow fiery kiss.

Later that evening they were heating up left over take out in Chris's kitchen. Belle had on one of his t-shirts and it hung like a dress on her. Chris had never seen anything sexier. "Here. I got you something." Chris crossed the room grabbing his book bag he dug inside and pulled out what looked like an old napkin.

"What's this?" Belle asked unsure.

"Just read it."

"Belle, heard you were a super fan! How about them Dodgers, huh? Chris Evans." Belle read the chicken scratch writing out loud and then grinned widely. "You got me his autograph!"

Chris shrugged, "The least I could do. I saw him in New York before flying home."

"Wow, and what did he think of you asking for autograph for your girlfriend?"

Chris started smiling like an idiot.

"What?" Belle wiped her mouth with her fingers. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Just never heard you say it out loud. You're my girlfriend." He wiggled his eyebrows and slipped an arm around her waist pulling her against him.

"Yeah I am." She smiled.

"I don't think a sentence has ever made me so happy."

"I think you're still jet-lagged." She laughed.

"You don't give yourself enough credit."

"And you're changing the subject. What did Chris Evans say?!"

"He said I was lucky I met you first." Chris rolled his eyes.

"Did he really?" Belle's eyes lit up.

"Um excuse me fan girl. Stop drooling before I take this back." He snatched the napkin out of her hand.

"Are you jealous?" She wrapped her arms around his neck, standing on her tiptoes.

"No...maybe a little bit." Looking away he leaned back against the counter pretending to be upset.

"Aww. You don't have any reason to be. You're runner up to Cap!" She laughed as her arms dropped from around his neck and she grabbed the napkin back.

"I'm never introducing you. Ever." He huffed.

Belle stuck out her lower lip. "I'm sorry. I promise I won't say another word." She pretended to zip her lip.

"Speaking of...."

"Introducing me?!" She said excitedly.

Chris shot her a look. "No. Have you thought about coming to the premier? It's Monday."

"Oh yeah..." Belle bit her lip, "Can Allie come?"

"Of course." Chris opened the microwave door. "You don't have to walk the red carpet or anything."

"Ok.... then yeah I'll come." She grabbed a spoon dipping it in one of the left over Chinese cartons.

"You did make us Instagram official though." He set the food from the microwave down and took her into his arms.

"I think I was just so giddy with excitement you were home I had to share it with the world." She shrugged.

"I'm so glad that I am the one who makes you smile like that." He ran the pad of his thumb over her lower lip. "And this lower lip is gonna get me in trouble." He licked his own lips.

"You want to go for round 3?" Belle tilted her head with a come and get me grin.

"Baby I think we're on round 10!" He grabbed her in his arms, taking the spoon from her hand he tossed it in the sink before carrying her to his bedroom.