Chapter 4

The conversation flowed between Chris and Belle effortlessly. The funny banter they exchanged had them both laughing and neither one of them was ready for the night to end. They sat talking much long after they had finished eating.

"I can't believe it's after 9." Belle slid her phone out of her purse checking the time.

"Wow, me either." Chris glanced around at the restaurant that was thinning out of the other guests. "I guess we should finish up.....how long did it take you to get here?"

"About an hour with traffic. I came from the office though, hopefully it won't take as long to get home."

Chris paid the tab and then he walked Belle to her car.

"I really want to see you again." Chris leaned against Belle's black Lexus coupe.

"I want to see you again to." She turned mirroring him, leaning against her car.

"When can we make that happen?"

Belle thought for a minute, "I have an idea. I'm not sure if you would be up for it or not."

"Let's hear it." Chris raised his eyebrows in anticipation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          560,221 likes          prattprattpratt:  Guys - with baseball you can teach your kid to hit and steal skillfully

          560,221 likes
          prattprattpratt:  Guys - with baseball you can teach your kid to hit and steal skillfully.
          #BatterUp #LifesAPitch #NotMichelobULTRA #Shhhhh

           View all 5,447 comments

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday night the Dodges played the Washington Nationals. Usually on game days Belle took the afternoon off and came in for the game, working guest relations, any issues with guests she would manage. Some games she would handle the players and any discrepancies they would have such as injuries or being kicked out of a game for whatever reason. This Friday night she had asked for the evening off to attend the game as a fan.

Belle's idea of a second date was to invite Chris to the Friday night game. She wasn't sure if he would be OK with it being as it was a little bold for a second date, but he jumped at the chance. It was also soon (possibly risky) having him come to a game already as a date but they were still getting to know each other, and it wasn't unusual for Belle to tend to celebrity guests. And honestly no one paid any attention to Belle, who she was with or what she was doing. As long as she and Chris didn't sit in the owner's suite, or any of the high-profile club level seats, behind the dugout or home plate no one would even notice he was there more than likely. She had secured 2 seats off 3 base that were really good seats and shouldn't draw any attention. Worst case scenario they would move to the club level seats that weren't occupied.