I could tell just by looking at Shimizu's expression that he was ready to go.

"Ready to go huh?" I asked rhetorically as I walked over with my hands in my pockets. I sat next to him on the couch.

"Yes, but these gold fronts are killing me, it feels weird on my teeth" Shimizu replied as he was touching his gold fronts.

"Why do you two look like cool kids?" Hikari asked in confusion as she placed her Barbie dolls that she was playing with down on her lap.

"Uh, because we are cool kids" I smiled wide as I popped my collar.

"More like a bunch of dorks" Hikari clapped back.

The smile on my face began to fade away as I and Shimizu just looked at each other.

That was a pretty good comeback for a five year old. Maybe they needed to make sure she wasn't watching any reality TV.

"Hikari! Dinner is ready!" Shimizu's mother yelled from the dining room.

"Yay, spaghetti!" Hikari yelled one happiness as she ran to the dinner table.

"Sorry about that, my sister can be a bit of a smarty-pants sometimes" Shimizu apologized.

"It's all cool man, she kind of reminds me of me somehow" I said as we both looked over at her.

"Is it because you guys are both sassy, opinionated and sarcastic?" Shimizu asked as he rested his head on his hand, clearly bored.

"Hmph, I guess you can say that" I responded, leaning back on the couch.

"Yeah. Hey, do you know what time it is? Robin and Gaia are taking a long time" Shimizu asked.

I took my phone out of my pocket and looked.

"It's 5:20."

"5:20?! If it's 5:20, then why are you talking about us being late when the party starts at 6:00?" Shimizu asked in confusion.

"Because if I'm there early, I can try to talk to Mina before everybody else does. The good news is that nobody really arrives to parties on the exact time it starts. Plus, it's a fifteen minute drive to 900 Sunnyside Blvd, so therefore, we have about ten minutes to get the hell out of here, that way we can get there at about 5:45. I did the math."

"Wow, you did all of that in your head? You're a math god" Shimizu questioned in shock.

"But we all knew" I said in confidence with a shrug and a big smile.

About ten seconds later, Robin and Gaia started to gracefully come down the steps.

I had to say it, they looked absolutely amazing. I've never seen those two this dressed up since 8th grade graduation.

Robin's hair was straightened but curled. The top half of her hair was in a high ponytail and the rest of her hair was down.

She had on eyeliner and had a smokey-eyed, eye shadow look. Her dress was a short dark blue dress with gold sandals, gold hoop earrings, and her lips were a rosy pink color.

Gaia's hair wasn't in a braided mohawk, I guess she changed her mind about which hairstyle to wear.

She had the left side of her head cornrowed but the rest of her hair was out. Her hair was straighten, but it was also curled.

I honestly never knew Gaia's hair was that long, it was down passed her chest. When her hair was in it's natural state of tight curls, it was a little pass her shoulders.

She had on a black, short dress, large pearls as earrings, a silver necklace, and black knee-high sandals. She had the same smokey-eyed look as Robin.

"Woah, you guys look great!" Shimizu complemented as he walked over to them.