Is Macy Okay?

(Macy's POV)
Mace didn't look at him. Her head kept pounding, and she felt like she was going to throw up. She shut her eyes. "Macy? Macy look at me." Mace opened her eyes and everything was spinning. She lost her balance and fell to the sidewalk. Her hands were under her to keep her head from smashing into the concrete. Jem kept repeating her name. Over and over, but Macy couldn't find a voice to respond with. She closed her eyes again. Weakly she found enough strength in her voice for one word, "J- J- Jem?" Then she passed out.

(Jem's POV)
"Shoot!" Jem fumbled with his phone for a minute before finally getting it out of his pocket. He quickly dialed 911. "Yes this is an emergency. My girlfriend just passed out on the sidewalk."
"What were you guys doing?"
"We were biking when she started feeling dizzy and fell. She looked like she was going to throw up, then she passed out."
"How far away are you from your house?"
"About a block."
"Did anything happen that may have caused this?"
"Well like I said, we were biking. She crossed the road while there was a bunch of traffic because of some rush of adrenaline or something."
"Son, call your parents or something to come pick you up and drive you home. She probably just got the consequences of adrenaline caught up with her."
"Wait don't-"

The line went dead. The call ended. He was told to just take her home. Ughh. He dialed Jade. "Hey sis, it's Jeremiah."
"Hey, where are you?"
"About a block away from home. Can you come pick Macy and me up?"
"Wait why? What happened?"
"Long story short. We were biking to the library when she got a sudden rush of adrenaline and bolted across a street full of cars and when I finally crossed she looked like she was going to throw up. Then she started getting dizzy, then she passed out. Just come pick us up please? We're on 1st Oak Avenue."
There was silence for a minute then, "Fine. I'll be there in 5 minutes."
"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much Jade! You're the best!"
"I know."