Chapter 24- Tormented

Start from the beginning

Shit. Is he that Logan guy?

He steps closer, and as soon as the orange light from the lamp strikes his face, my jaw drops in another surprise upon realizing who this was.

I cannot be mistaken.

He's that guy from the club, the guy who was in my dreams the night before my graduation, and the guy that Natalie introduced to me and Xander at the bar.

"W-Why are you doing this?" I nervously ask him, terrified at what they are planning to do to me this time.

He flashes a smug look my way, leaving me curious even more. He walks towards the foot of the bed without unlocking his eyes on mine. Cold shivers wave through my body as he sits down the bed next to me.

"Don't fucking touch me." I snap at him when he is about to lift his hand.

"Feisty... I like that," he comments with a half-odd smile. He smells like a mixture of cigarettes and a strong, branded male perfume. I inch away from his strong presence and focus my attention on my restrained wrists instead. I try to sink my hands and slide them out of the metal cuffs but it's not possible to break free from this and there is also no way that I could outpower the metal bedposts.

I flinch when he attempted to touch my face.

"I told you, don't touch me!" I exclaim once again as I turn my body away from him. Looking down, he softly chuckles in defeat, and when he gazes into my scared eyes once again, the left side of his lip tugs upwards creating a sinister smirk on his stony face.

I continue to tug on the cuffs, groaning in desperation despite the bleeding abrasions.

"My kind of girl," he comments once again, grinning mischievously. I gasp when he leans closer and suddenly pinches my face with his large hand, puckering my lips in the process. I try to pull away from him, but he is so strong and I feel like melting under his grasp.

He starts kissing and sniffing the side of my jaw, and I have never felt this disgusted like this in my whole life. His lips trail down to my neck, and I start to cry at the thought of him raping me. My head is spinning into the mire of my anxious thoughts.

I am almost naked it is killing me. His hand starts to caress my inner thighs, and I shout at the top of my lungs. "No! Nooo! Please! Stop!"

I have always reserved my body for the first man who will capture my heart and the whole of me, and that will always be Xander. Only him and no one else.

I spit at his face, and when he is caught off-guard, I adjust my position in bed and kick him hard in his stomach, sending him flying out of the bed.

Whoa, you go girl!

The rise and fall of my chest are so eminent I didn't know that I had that in me.

"You fucking bitch!" The crazed look in his eyes had me terrified even more. With gritted teeth, he gets up and charges towards me, bringing his free hand back far enough and then throws it forward and whips it across my face, snapping my head away from him. The sound of his hard slap caused ringing in my ears. It was so painful, and numbing at the same time. I badly want to caress my reddened cheek, but I cannot move my hands.

"Please, you don't have to do this." I plead weakly in between my cries, feeling a little dizzy this time. I bite on my lower lip which is now swollen, and sob at the taste of my own blood.

"I didn't know you like it rough, Sweetheart." he roughly says with his eyes bulging like crazy. This man is crazy.

The door suddenly opens, and a muscular and rugged, middle-aged man holding a huge gun against his chest enters. "Everything okay, Boss?"