Record 9: I want Him

Sometimes, I do not know myself.

Sometimes I am someone I just met.

Someone new to me, someone I am not familiar with.

A part of me are already forgotten, and some part are new creation.

I have a lot of things I have lost, and a lot of things I gained but for worse. Or for better?

But I wish I am as strong as before, or may be I am already the stronger version of myself. I miss my cheerful self.

Life is not always a 'happily ever after', but life is extraordinary challenging ever since we were born. It needs a fight, perseverance and determination. Nobody wants to end as a loser. So everybody strives.

Like how I strives to be victorious in life.

I wanted to be happy like before, where Christ is already enough for me. I want to be satisfied with his presence and not to long for worldly things anymore. I want to be always near Him.

I want my life to be filled with the holy spirit. I want to walk His way. I want to stay on his will. I want to follow him and become zealous in service to him as his co-worker and servant. I want to know him more and more and more.

I want to live for him and gain his love and affection again. I wanted to be with Lord and and stay with him forever.

'Please lead me Lord, hold my hands, guide my way, show me vision, bring me joy and contentment, and help me to be yours again. Fight my fight and save me from my miseries. Remove my worries (anxieties) and instead, give me faith that move mountains, change me to your likeness and with the fruit of the spirit. Help me to remember you always. Make me a prayerful and obedience child. Help me rember you always in every moment of my life life. Help me to trust you and your way. Change my negative attitudes and change it with positive. Help me not compare myself to others and not to defined myself with my past, present and future or what people are saying about me. Help me stand in you and have confidence of my self, moat especially when I am doing your will and what's right. Help me not be deatructed with hate and anger. Help me to fogive and calm when ut is hard to hold back myself. Lord Jesus, from this day on, be the center of my life and be the Lord I will always run to in ly good and bad days. Thank you Lord, In Jesus name, amen. '