Record 6: The Melody

How to create a perfect harmony?

I want to start it with myself. I am crushed with so many things in life. My life is not too happy a human could ever be. I am always the low esteem woman. Who easily believe when others said I'm wrong. I can't stand on my own. I can't fight and be strong.

In a place where everybody seems so good. My life is crumpled even more. They accused me, hate me and made me down. I am a woman who keep standing though I cannot bear anymore the load I am carrying. I know I am not a fighter but I keep fighting to stand still. I keep doing what's best to bring back my dignity. It's not for their love or to please them but it's for myself and for those people who believes in me. I keep standing, I keep smiling, I keep praying and never tired dreaming of a better me that I will acquire in the future.

I am one of the note that made the perfect harmony.

The teacher, she is wise and gentle. She's nice and genuine. Everybody trusted her.

But no one can explained the things she's been through. Tears and questions, she almost give in. But she said through it all, she became strong and taught us everything. From a lil chick as we were to a matured hen that picking us up and helping us eat the worms.

She's the another note that made a perfect harmony.

The roomate, she laughed as if there's no tomorrow. She's genuine too. She cared too much thay you can appreciate her for that.

She has big dreams, but she needs to cut it off because it will only make her a digger. So she cries a lot because the cage already caught her. There's no turning back, there's no choice but to keep moving forward. But even though life to her hut her so hard she keep doing what is right and what made her closer to God.

She's also part of the note that made a perfect harmony.

The Cook, she prepares delicious food. She's kind and she lightens the mood. She's rhe woman who always on the go like army. She's brave to enter every open doors. She's the woman you will always compared to superwoman. A loving mom, has positive mind set.

But beyond her strength hides a worrier. She's broken to pieces and no one will stand for her. So she keeps fighting even if she cannot do it anymore. Behind her smile is a mourning no one can understand. Her deepest feeling, no one can dig. But through it all she became an inspiration. She understand and always gives hands.

She's the last note that made a perfect harmony.

Though we're crushed, but were teaming up to bring out the best melody we can serve. The perfect harmony of togetherness. We will serve the Lord throughout our life.