Record 39: Please, Be Strong!

Aug. 4, 2020

Dear you,

Gusto ko lang sabihin sa iyo na magpakatatag ka. Hindi ako ganoon ka-bold na kausapin ka. I understand kung bakit ka reserve at ako ang nahihirapan para sa iyo. I badly wanted to hug you tight. Gusto kong iparamdam sa iyo na hindi ka nag-iisa. Okay lang umiyak. Okay lang ipakita ang iyon kahinaan.

Time out ka muna sa pagiging strongna ina. Dahil alam ko bilang ina, masakit sa iyo ang nangyari, dahil naging ina na rin ako.

You are just wall apart pero hindi ko kayang i-reach ha. Dinadaan ko nalang sa prayer. Believe me when you can't cry, I am crying hard for you.

Magsisilbi akong bukas na tenga para sa iyo sa lahat ng iyong sasabihin. Just let me in.

I'm sorry if I am not yung tipo mg taong lalapit sa iyo to reach you out. But you can come on me, cry on my shoulder. Lean on me once until you ease the pain.

I am wall apart but I can feel you sadness. The pain of the situation. If you can only control the situation or everything happened, I knew that.

I am laying my hands right now unto the wall between us, praying for you. Asking God to help you, and guide you. Give you the right mind, comfort you and help you reflect the situation. I am praying for a better tomorrow for you and your family. You have been strong enough para itaguyod ang iyong mga anak ng nag-iisa, maaring may pagkukulang, pero naiintindihan ko na walang perpektong magulang. We have our flows, and we only dependent to God.

Lift up your spirit and trust the Lord. All things work together for good. Mahal na mahal ka ng Diyos. At alam kong mahal ka din ng anak ko. You became a second mom to him. That's why mahal din kita.

Kahit ngayon na sinusulat ko to, I can feel how hard it is for you. I know, it is hard to sleep at night. I know, you cannot appreciate your food. I know it is hard to get up in the morning and go to work. I know it is also hard to mingle to people around that's why you choose to be locked in your home.

Please be strong at kayanin mo to, God walks with you! God will help you along the way, just trust his way. Just trust this discipline, one day it will be your testimony. Be humble also.

From rhe other side of the wall, I am here your friend you can talk to when no one listens. You can come to me. (I know that's gonna happen, I knew too well about that part) Kaya mas masakit sa akin na isiping sinasarili mo ito. Takot kang magtiwala sa iba. Takot kang maging mahina sa iba. I hope your other child will hug you, let you feel that you are not alone. I hope not to see those fake smile again, those fake cheerfulness, because I can feel it. I can feel how it was faked. I cam see through your eyes what your inner self felt like.

(Please Lord, help her. Lift her up. Guide her. Please Lord, at this moment, mas iparamdam niyo pa po ang pagmamahal niyo sa Kanya.)

Kanina I heard you are playing on your phone yong Jesus take the wheel and that's my prayer for your situation too. Huwag mong sarilihin to, you can still depend on God. He will always be there for.

Yea, writing you this para mapanatag na ako. I know you cannot read this...pero I hope mabasa mo ito or marinig mo man lang ang saloobin ko.  I'm sorry for not reaching out to you.

Please, be strong!

Joshua 1:9 'Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified. Do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God is with you, wherever you go.'

Love and praying for better for you and your family,

Your friend/neighbour