Record 30: Got The Fire Back!

It's a cloudy afternoon.

The my feeling seems cloudy too. Because I am missing someone. At this feeling started last night. This feeling is kicking me so hard at naging stalker nanaman ako. Looking for the last traces of her. Pero as usual, I only end up on her oldest photo. 2018. I just miss her so so bad.

She is my friend. A special friend I will always keep in heart.

But it seems she's lost sight of me. And she never came back.

I am stil heartbroken of the friendship we have that I can no longer get back. There is nothing to fix, because the truth is I don't know why we went this far. She just stop chatting me, and then she deactivated all her social medias. And the rest is now only a ghost to me.

This morning I am listening to 'Fireflies' by Owl City. She introduced me that song 10 years ago. And yet until now, I'm still into it. Today, I just found out the meaning of the song. Just a song of a boy who has Insomia. And I remember her having an Insomia before.

---

And this is the other day, forgot to continue writing this one. But now I'm back.

I wake up today, feeling better than yesterday. I don't know why yesterday, I missed her so much that I almost wanted to cry. (I'm hoping she misses me too - but I don't think so).

I don't know if we'll meet again someday. But I know in my heart she still have a place there. But I don't know how ready I am to meet her again if time permitted it. But I hope I get the right word and the right action. A mature me, and not the burdensome that I used to be.

I hope she's fine and doing well. That all I can pray for her.

----

So yea, welcome back to me. Home quarantine made me come home to my first love - writing/reading. Lately, it's been so hard for me to get back into writing. Because when I was pregnant I cannot have the sense I needed to continue my passion in writing. But I glad, I am really back. A lot of stories came into my mind, but I cannot put them here. It's hard to convince myself because I know the fire is not yet hot and wide, and still easy to stop.

But thankfully, thanks wattpad for messaging, though it's only a survey, you motivated me to write again. And bring myself here again. I wish that all the readers I have before is still there to support me.

Come join me, and let's explore together, let's see how far this will take me. God bless us all, and keep safe! Support our government and be obedience. Pray always and trust God. Jesus loves you all!

[Yea, to all new readers. I'm Assi, I'm already a Mum and a wife. I'm proud to tell you that I have a healthy baby boy, named zechy -just his nickname. I alreadt had few novels, short stories, testimonies & other stuff that has been published here. If you have time visit my profile and read my stories.]