Chapter Sixty-One...

Começar do início

"Is this appropriate?" She asks, I feel my mouth become dry "Uh.. yeah" I stutter looking at her "Is there a problem?" She asks, she knows what she's doing "No.. no, we have around an 35 minutes till we need to leave" I state. I really look her up and down and lick my lips "You're so hot" I say in a moaning type way "Hm?" She says as she looks at me and walks over "You think these are too much?" She asks as she lifts her shirt up a little and shows her stockings "Fuck no" I say, I stand and rest my hands on her face "You're so goddamn hot Lovato" I say as I lean in to kiss her, and she deepens it. I rest my hands under her thighs and pick her up, she giggles and wraps her legs around my waist. I sit her on the island and rest my hands on her thighs. I run them up and I feel her stockings "We can't" I say, she shakes her head and puts her hand back. I groan and feel a little wet "Already?" I ask, she smirks and I feel my hand start to move slowly inside of her panties. I push my lips against her bare skin moving down to her breasts which are practically on show... I start sucking hard making sure I leave a mark... until I hear my phone go off... "Ugh" I pull my hand from Demi's panties and she groans at the loss of contact "Okay, yeah we'll be right there! See you soon" I say, ending the phone "You can't just leave me unfinished like that" She groans, I smile and kiss her lips "Do it yourself" I smirk, she pulls me closer and puts my hand back "Your hands are better" She states "We also have your surprise, so we have to go" I state, she groans and I wash my hands "Let me change" She states I look at her "Change what?" I ask "My panties, I can't go soaking wet can I" She groans, I start laughing and she walks upstairs. Soon enough she comes back down and she looks a little sweaty, I knew she'd finish herself off. I chuckle and take her hand as we walk out of the house.

"Baby, I need you to put this on" I ask, she frowns as I give her the blindfold "Are you gonna fuck me blindfolded?" She asks, I start laughing "Get your head out of the gutter Demi, I'm not. Not yet anyway" I say, she looks at me and slips it on "Okay, I've got you, come on" I say, she nods and we walk into the venue where Mine and Demi's family and friends are. I peel the blindfold off her face and they all shout surprise, there's people here Demi hasn't seen for years, mainly her biological dads side. I see Maddie run up to us "Happy Birthday Demz" She says hugging her, I see Demi look at me with tears in her eyes "Did you do this?" She asks, I nod proudly. She leans over and kisses my lips "Thank you so much" She whispers, I smile and we walk to greet her family. Patrick's (Demis father) parents are here and Demi hasn't seen them since she was 17/18 apparently so I made sure they came. I walk over to Jenna (we kinda patched things up considering she has had my brothers baby, we'll save that for another day). I look at the baby who's around 3/4 months now and he's the spit of James. I pick him up and he looks up at me "He's so adorable" I say to Jenna, she smiles "He really is" My parents are here and they tell me I did a good job of planning this "Can I take Junior to meet Demi's parents?" I ask, she nods and smiles. I stand up and hold him tight "Oh my goodness who is this?" Dianna says, I smile "He's my brothers son" I smile, she looks at me "He is adorable! Has he met Demi yet?" She asks, I nod "Can I hold" She looks at me, I look over at Jenna who nods smiling and I give him to Dianna. She is absolutely smitten by him "I can't wait for one of my children to have babies, god" She smiles at him, I look at how he's looking up at Dianna. I can't wait to have a family... with Demi. Once Dianna has handed me Junior back, I walk over to Demi who's chatting with I think Wilmer and some other guy. I have Junior in one arm as I wrap my arm around Demi, she looks up at me and I smile "Oh my goodness" She says in response to Junior "My little baby" She says in awe. She takes him from me and I smile "You must be Wilmer and..." I say "Luke" I hear "Luke! It's so nice to meet you both. Thank you for agreeing to come today" I say, they smile "It's not problem, we're happy to be here for Demi" They smile, I nod and excuse myself to find Junior and Demi, I do and she hands him back to me "My arm aches" She chuckles, I shake my head laughing "Are you enjoying yourself?" I ask, she has her arm rested on my shoulder and I'm looking at her and she's looking at Junior, I see a flash and we look up "That was adorable" I hear Jenna say, I smile and Demi looks at me "I am enjoying myself, I can't believe I accused you of cheating on me when you were just planning this, I'm so sorry" She says, I shake my head "It's okay, we moved passed it, I just hope you know I'd never love someone or find someone who loves me the way I do you" I say, she smiles "Thank you so much, so so much" She says and pecks my lips...

I'm driving home, Demi and I are just chatting about today "Did you know Wilmer and Luke were dating?" I ask, she nods eating a little bit of cake "Yeah, they've been together a little longer than us" She says "He told me today, I was a little stunned as I just met the guys but it's cute" I state, Demi chuckles as I pull into our drive. I help Demi out of the car and bring her gifts and stuff inside. I got her some lingerie of my choice, some versace heels and a few other bits. I set them on the dining table before I go upstairs to Demi. I see her and she's looking at me "You have unfinished business to tend too" She states, I smirk at her and crawl onto her body "I believe I have one more meal that I need to finish" I state, her eyes widen and I pull her shirt up and off her, I see her bra and pull that down to get better access. I connect my lips to her breasts and suck harshly, I repeat it on the other one.

"Sophia..." Demi moans as she slides a larger strap on inside of herself (her choice), her eyes roll back as I look up at her "Fuck yeah..." She moans as she winds her hips rubbing it against me, I let out a small moan and she smiles at me and goes a little harder "It feels so good" She moans as she leans down to put her head in the crook of my neck "Are you good?" I say breathless as she slows down her hips, she nods and I push my hips up *smack* *smack* is all that rings through the room alongside our heavy breathing as I smack her ass and move my hips up against hers... "Baby...F-f-fuck" Her voice shakes. I keep her in the same position as I flip us over so I am above her and I increase my speed "Fuck yes, go deeper" She groans as her hands connect with my back and she digs her nails in, she trails them from my back to my chest and I can feel it left marks. I push my hand down to her clitoris and start to rub and she's so sensitive from my oral sex, but she just throws her head back "I'm so close, don't stop" She woman, I smile and remove my hand and lean down to suck her breasts "D-d-don't fucking s-s-stop" She stutters. I such above her breasts and leave a few marks until I make it to her lips "Cum for me baby love" I say pinning her hands above her head "Cum so hard for me" I husk against her lips "Mhm..Hm.. god..." She moans as I feel wet on my leg... "Did you just squirt?" I ask once I've dropped next to her and she's come down from her high... She nods and covers her face "No, baby. Don't hide, that just makes it 10x better" I say, she frowns "You're so sexy" I husk as I kiss her lips "I gotta clean up your lady garden" I smirk, she throws her head back laughing as I begin to clean her up "Fuck i love you" She groans before pulling me up to kiss her lips "I love you more and happy birthday" I smile laying my head on her chest...

!Hey Guys!

I hope you enjoyed the second part of Demi's birthday...

Please let me know what you think about this!

Don't forget to VOTE and comment any ideas/suggestions you have!

Btw! I met Demi and it was amazing, she was so amazing.

Love you guys!

All the love, M x