chapter 47

john's pov

oh fuck.
oh fuck.
oh fuck.
oh fuck.

how is this even possible, it can't be true, holy shit wait so that means annie is ariana, kenz tried to kill her own sister holy crap, nope it's not true.

johnny, you're going to go in that room and act normal because annie is not kenz's sister, wait a min, how can annie be kenz's sister and she's in our grade, annie doesn't look like kenz even a little.

okay, let's see, annie was with kenz when her sis died, annie is not adopted, this doesn't make any sense.

"johnny, come on i have been looking for you for about 20mins, kenz is awake and she wants to see you" jay said, i turned to look at her and she was happy but then she noticed i was freaked out.

"what's wrong, something is wrong, oh no what did you do johnny" she said confident that i did something, people are so disrespectful these days.

i bit my lip and pulled jayden behind a wall, she gave me a raised eyebrows at the fact that i was really close to her, i immediately pulled away and gave her a gross look, like bitch i have a hotter girl.

"i overheard annie saying that she is kenz's sister" i said quickly, her raised eyebrows turned to a confused ones and then gave me a laugh as in wow ur stupid, she realized that i didn't laugh and then became serious.

"omg you're serious" she said, "yep".

"well look johnny that is not even possible cause the day ari died annie was there at kenz's house, and annie is in our same grade she couldn't have jumped 6 years, plus annie lies all the time i'm sure she was just messing with your head"

i nodded and gave it thought, well it actually does make sense what she said, no way annie and kenz are sisters, they don't even look alike.

"johnny!" i turned around and found lauren calling my name, "kenz is awake" she said. i immediately walked towords the room, i got in and saw kenz smiling softly at my entrance.

"hey, sweetheart" i said softly and hurried towords her pulling her in a tight hug, she kissed my neck and i pulled away and gave her a quick kiss on the lips, "i knew you'd be back".

"okay so catch me up, what happened while i was gone" kenz said which caused us all to raise our eyebrows because she only went to surgery like what 4 hours ago.

"kenz, baby, you only have been out for 4hours, how about you rest, and we could all hang out later" i told her while pushing her hair behind her ear, then we heard the room door open, we turned around and found the doctor with a pencil and a few papers.

"okay kenz, how are we feeling, dizzy? pain? do you wanna puke?" the doctor asked kenz while checking some stuff down at her papers, "i feel a very strong headache and a little dizzy, just like when i don't get my medicine" kenz said while rubbing her head.

"we expected those side effects, you will be needing to get three pills a day for a whole month, after that you should be able to hold a day without any medicine or pain" the doc said while checking something in kenz's machines.

"everything looks healthy, i gotta say, we were really surprised that the surgery went through but you seem perfectly healthy, you're a lucky lady mrs. ziegler, and you should be able to get out of here by today as long as you have your medicine"

after what the doc just said mackenzie smiled and mouthed her a thank you, the doctor started walking towords the door but then she turned around to say one last thing.

"mackenzie, we don't know for sure that these are the only side effects, so just watch out." the doc said then she walked outside, i bit my lip and turned to kenz, she was smiling, widely.